TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Goodbye England

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goodbye England
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-20-2019 07:23 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So England doesn't like the US recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel ?

I thought this might give you a better understanding of the insidiousness of Hijrah; that's the takeover of a nation without going to war. Don't think for a moment that America and Canada are not a target or that there are no American cities where Islamic and Sharia victories and takeovers have already occurred.

It's time for border control, or start planning for a very big goodbye to the American and Canadian way of life!

Here's what has already happened to England within a few years of opening their borders without any entry control:

How the British have passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion:

Mayor of London .. MUSLIM
Mayor of Birmingham .... MUSLIM
Mayor of Leeds ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Blackburn .... MUSLIM
Mayor of Sheffield ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oxford ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Luton .... MUSLIM
Mayor of Oldham ... MUSLIM
Mayor of Rochdale ... MUSLIM
All the following achieved by just 4 million Muslims out of the 66 million population:
Over 3,000 Muslim Mosques
Over 130 Muslim Sharia Courts
Over 50 Muslim Sharia Councils
Muslims Only No-Go Areas Across The UK
Muslim Women...78% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Men...63% don't work and are on FREE benefits/housing
Muslim Families...6-8 children planning to go on FREE benefits/housing and now all UK schools are ONLY serving HALAL MEAT!

And we (the USA ) and ( CANADA ) can't decide on an immigration policy???

O. I have not seen this in the US or Canadian media, have you?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 01-20-2019 08:03 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got an e- mail very similar to this and did some checking.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/muslim-invasion-united-kingdom-britain/

https://fullfact.org/news/muslims-uk-viral-poster-factchecked/

Several more sites dispute this information but I was unable to find any that verify it. Not saying there isn't any but my casual search did' find it.

Posts: 5405 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-20-2019 08:41 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy I found this

Councillors and mayors are not required to state their religious affiliations. Therefore we can judge the occurrence of Muslims only from their names and their localities.
On this basis, there appear to be 29 Muslim mayors in England. This represents about 9 per cent of mayors, which compares with the Muslim population of about 4 per cent in the country as a whole.
In addition, if you do the same calculation, using the same method of identification, on Councillors in English cities and towns, you come to the figure of 13 per cent Muslim member. More than one-in-eight of Councillors.
For 2017–18, ten of the 32 London Boroughs appear to have a Muslim mayor. That equates to almost one-third of the mayors in the Greater London region. In addition, six of the Boroughs appear to have a Muslim Deputy Mayor and a further five appear to have Muslim representative members on the London Assembly. Plus Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London; who has a different role and status within the capital.

p.s. if you would look at my previous thread on elected Muslins in the u.s.onecould get the idea that the Muslims are doing exactly what they said they would - slowly take over the world.
Laugh but look at the big picture my favorite country France is not fit to live in Germany is being overrun Hungary had to put up fences with armed guards and dogs Sweden people are afraid to go out at night due to the muslims robbing them and on and on...

[ 01-20-2019, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com