TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Trump won’t give Pelosi military transport

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump won’t give Pelosi military transport
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-17-2019 10:01 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
President Trump told Pelosi she wouldn’t get a military place to visit Egypt. He said since the government is shut down, he will not supply her a plane. He said her time would be better used to come back to the table and pledge money to secure our. Orders. He said if she wanted to fly commercial that it was her choice
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-18-2019 05:54 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She's not going to fly commercial, you know that!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-18-2019 06:00 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good for Trump,
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-18-2019 08:14 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it's a damn shame what's going on in Washington right now...on both sides! Nearly a million people working without pay while the very people we elected to govern and lead us can't even keep the government open.

I think a solution to government shutdowns would be to put an end to partial shutdowns. You either fund the gov't or you don't...all or nothing. Maybe this would get them off their asses and take more seriously the people's business instead of delaying mostly over pork and politics.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-18-2019 09:08 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
pork and politics.

The wall is all about security and safety of the United States not pork and politics...

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-18-2019 11:09 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I assume the politicians are getting paid through this shutdown?
Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-18-2019 01:02 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
The wall is all about security and safety of the United States not pork and politics...
This farce going on right now is nothing but politics.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-18-2019 01:40 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I assume the politicians are getting paid through this shutdown?
I think congress is for sure. Some are donating their salaries, some are not.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-18-2019 02:03 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This farce going on right now is nothing but politics.

explain the "farce"?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-18-2019 02:36 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
explain the "farce"?
More than likely I can't, Ed.

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 01-18-2019 03:04 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Trump Should Not have canceled that flight. He should have waited and canceled the return flight.
Posts: 5403 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-18-2019 04:25 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
^^^^

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13624 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-18-2019 04:35 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LMAO!!...

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-18-2019 06:29 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can see world war iii if we refused to take her back!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-19-2019 03:31 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe they'd pay us the money they owe us to take her back!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-19-2019 09:06 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apparently a story has come out that she was taking about 50 family members with her on the tax payers dime to three different countries.

For somebody that is supposed to be representative of the people, itbsure seems like she is out for herself.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-19-2019 09:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize my tax dollars had to pay for Political members families to go on vacation!

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-20-2019 09:59 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On one of her trips she flew her "booze" and maybe dog on a separate aircraft at taxpayer expense.There is no level that these people will stoop to..

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-20-2019 11:57 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
For somebody that is supposed to be representative of the people, itbsure seems like she is out for herself.
It helps me cope by reminding myself who the POTUS is.

quote:
I didn't realize my tax dollars had to pay for Political members families to go on vacation!
I believe Melania is on vacation right now.

quote:
On one of her trips she flew her "booze" and maybe dog on a separate aircraft at taxpayer expense.There is no level that these people will stoop to..
When did this happen?

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-20-2019 01:48 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It helps me cope by reminding myself who the POTUS is.

this is ur hatred of the potus.

Pls explain ur above answer!

__I believe Melania is on vacation right now.

The 1st lady is a world figure hence secret service protection and agenda and on and on'

Pelosi's husband is a no body!

I read it and heard it on the news a while back - research it and find it..(during Obama's term(s)

[ 01-20-2019, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-20-2019 02:28 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I apologize, I thought Melania was flying home!

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-20-2019 02:32 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

this is ur hatred of the potus.

Hatred?...absolutely not! Disgust?...absolutely yes!

quote:
Pls explain ur above answer!
Ed, there is nobody I'm aware of that's more "about themselves" than Donald Trump.

quote:
The 1st lady is a world figure hence secret service protection and agenda and on and on'

I get all that...but a vacation? Right now? Federal workers not getting paid and it can't wait?

quote:
research it and find it.
That's Ok, I'll pass....figure if it was easy to find you would have found it.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-20-2019 06:14 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed, there is nobody I'm aware of that's more "about themselves" than Donald Trump.

try Pelosi and Shumer

[ 01-20-2019, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com