TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » All Ya"ll.......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All Ya"ll.......
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-20-2018 02:12 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have a great Thanksgiving...and cherish our blessings as Americans.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-20-2018 05:07 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank ya. Most of our family will be here. 14 of them won't make it, but there will still be enough of them (31) that we won't be able to have them here at the house. Not a problem. I reserved the church community room months ago. It has plenty of tables and chairs, a full kitchen and two rest rooms. These are all offspring, their offspring, spouses and significant others. Hope you all have happy times and are surrounded by loved ones as well.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-20-2018 05:36 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I told my two granddaughters that this year we would start a new tradition. We would go around the table and everyone could say why they were thankful for me. My youngest, 15 years old, told me for an extra $20 she could also shed a tear.

Posts: 5407 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-20-2018 08:59 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank ya. Most of our family will be here. 14 of them won't make it, but there will still be enough of them (31) that we won't be able to have them here at the house.
You is a lucky man, Norm.

hc,
quote:
My youngest, 15 years old, told me for an extra $20 she could also shed a tear.

If she will take $10..do it.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 11-20-2018 11:29 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Happy Thanksgiving to all - we feel blessed to have some many TCD friends...

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-21-2018 11:18 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's all count our blessings tomorrow! Despite all the moaning and groaning, we...

...live in the greatest nation on earth
...are wealthy beyond most of our world's imagination
...have witnessed a historically good UK football season
...are about to settle in for another UK basketball season that still holds promise

Yeah, not too bad. And all of those are shared by all of us here on TCD. Each of us have many, many more things to be thankful for. Enjoy the day, and if you are blessed to be with family, give them all a hug!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-22-2018 07:57 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm still glowing from the Duke loss last evening. I can even spell their name correctly now. Gonzaga is now my second favorite team (until one of their players stomps on one of ours while on the floor, doesn't get thrown out of the game, then hits the winning shot. That was 22 years ago, and I'm just now getting over it). [Big Grin]

p.s. I still hate Christian Laettner, and hope his penis falls off!

[ 11-22-2018, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-22-2018 10:15 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Eek!]

That made me almost choke on my coffee! Thanks for the laugh, Norm.

BTW, are you sure he has one?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-22-2018 10:27 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Norm, Norm, Norm! I'm so disappointed in you.
Posts: 5407 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-22-2018 10:31 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

It is times like these, that good bourbon comes in handy, to deal with in laws and out laws.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-22-2018 10:46 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Presumably you are talking about the one between his legs.....what about the one on his shoulders..you know, being a dick head and all. [Razz]

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-22-2018 04:52 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
[QUOTE]Presumably you are talking about the one between his legs.....what about the one on his shoulders..you know, being a dick head and all. [Razz]

No, no, no. I don't wish him to die. Just suffer with an internal boner.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-23-2018 09:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THat was actually 26 years ago now, but who's counting!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-23-2018 09:37 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Boom, do you know what the difference is between inlaws and outlaws?.............

Wait for it...............................

OUT LAWS ARE WANTED!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-23-2018 11:05 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-24-2018 02:55 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
You can be cruel at times, Norm. Has anyone ever told you that? [Wink]

[ 11-24-2018, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-24-2018 04:21 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, it's all talk, MM. I'm probably one of the biggest softies you've ever conversed with.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 11-28-2018 08:13 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm late to the party, but glad I opened this topic. I needed a great laugh today and just received two courtesy of Old Norm:

quote:
quote:

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com