TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » How popular is President Trump?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How popular is President Trump?
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-22-2018 09:40 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-22-2018 09:58 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had a subscription email from Yahoo! News. It was article after article either bashing Trump or ridiculing Trump. What few "facts" were in the article would be surrounded by negative opinion statements. And some "facts" were just lies.

I finally cancelled the email.

When I travel to NYC, the hotels always have CNN on. It is nothing but one hit piece after another... Trump, Trump. Trump. I now hurry through breakfast so I don't have to deal with the petty hatred.

Also, the only Newspaper available in hotels is USA Today, also known as "I Hate Trump Daily". I mean, come on! There is ZERO reporting, only thinly veiled opinions. I don't bother picking up a paper to read on the train.

It really is ridiculous. There is NO coverage of what Trumps policies are, what his successes have been...only personal attacks from the "everybody knows" point of view. The Libs really only talk to one another, and they just serve to raise the emotional level to "Sheer Hatred". It truly is scary to try to engage a herd of liberals in conversation. It immediately becomes a war of flaming personal insults.

The fact that his popularity is not reported is not the least bit surprising. It doesn't fit the narrative. And anybody who dares to contradict the narrative is worthy only of spite and hate. Been there, done that.

[ 10-22-2018, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 10-23-2018 03:10 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm one of those guys who just reads headlines, and I really don't go looking for political stuff to read. So basically what I see is 99% negative comments about Trump.
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com