TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Pending Kavanaugh vote. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Pending Kavanaugh vote.
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-29-2018 09:07 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
In other words avoid excessive masturbation and wash your pecker regularly.

Uhh.....define excessive.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-29-2018 10:01 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
m hamilton:
quote:
After this FBI investigation there still won't be a single Dem vote for Kavanaugh.

There may not be a single Republican vote for Kavanaugh either.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-29-2018 10:33 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay. This seems like as good a place to post this as anywhere: About two months ago, our family doctor scheduled annual bloodwork for my wife and myself. My Prostate Specific Antigen came back at 17. It had gotten up to 11 four years ago, and my urologist, Fat Fingers Fellows (Dr Fellows) performed a biopsy, and determined that I did NOT in fact, have prostate cancer. I stopped going to see him, thinking it was MUBS (More Unnecessary BS) as it was referred to in the military. Our doctor kinda panicked at the PS reading of 17, and sent me back to Fat Fingers. Fortunately for me, I saw his cute little Physician's Assistant, who has tiny, tiny fingers (and I fell in love). She put me on a medication called Dutasteride, told me to take it six weeks, have blood drawn again, and come see her again. She said it would lower the PSA unless I did indeed have cancer, in which case it would go WAY up. It has dropped to 9.9, the lowest it has been in over four years!!!!! The reason I posted this here is, one of my daughters called after hearing this news, and said she was glad I did not have --- Drum Roll---- Dick Cancer!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-29-2018 10:42 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great news for you Norm. Did she actually say dick cancer?

Were the "tiny, tiny fingers" necessary or the "luck of the draw"? [Razz]

[ 09-29-2018, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-29-2018 10:55 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glad that came back ok Norm!
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-29-2018 11:52 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed:
quote:
tks for the research dr handy! Did u sleep in a Holiday inn express?
HC don't have to sleep in no hotel to be smart. He lives up north where folks are just natural smart..he ain't no dumb southerner.

[ 09-29-2018, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-29-2018 01:58 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
Great news for you Norm. Did she actually say dick cancer?

Were the "tiny, tiny fingers" necessary or the "luck of the draw"? [Razz]

Yes, she actually said it on the phone..... to her mother, no less. It should be no surprise that she is our furthest left leaning liberal offspring. She makes you look like a piker!

The tiny, tiny fingers were the "luck of the draw" .... I think. Suffice it to say she now knows me inside and out.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 09-29-2018 08:28 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL! Sounds like she has a great sense of humor

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-02-2018 09:20 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A leftist cartoon involving Kavanaugh's daughter:

Link

Politics is a dirty business.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-02-2018 10:14 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is disgraceful. Why any media outlet would publish such garbage is beyond my comprehension. To do such a cartoon about a 10 year old child is way out of line.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-02-2018 01:05 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tell ya guys, it's beyond disgraceful where we are as a nation and a people.... We hate each other!!

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-02-2018 02:55 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank Obama for the great split!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-02-2018 10:36 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Of course!

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-03-2018 08:37 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

Big news on Ford.

They should prosecute her to the fullest extent.

[ 10-03-2018, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-03-2018 08:50 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If this story is true, she has definitely lied to Congress and should be prosecuted. Hopefully by the end of the week the Kavanaugh appointment to the Supreme Court will be over, one way or the other. This Ford lady has destroyed the life of what I have seen to be a very good man. His life will never be the same, regardless of the outcome.
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-03-2018 09:14 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A few Dem Senators face tough elections if they do not vote for Kavanaugh, per poll of their constituents.

Link

Let them vote No and pay the price.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 10-03-2018 09:51 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not one single Democrat vote is necessary to confirm Kavanaugh....if the confirmation fails it's because the Republican controlled Senate wanted it to fail.

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-03-2018 10:40 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope those dems get voted out for not voting for Kavenaugh.

Would be poetic justice for trashing the man and his family.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-03-2018 10:56 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM sayNot one single Democrat vote is necessary to confirm Kavanaugh....if the confirmation fails it's because the Republican controlled Senate wanted it to fail.s

Even MM believes that the democrats are OBSTRUCTIONS! [Big Grin]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-03-2018 12:17 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When you have idiots like Jeff Flake, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkawski as republicans you never know how they will vote. If the republicans stick together and vote their party like the democrats normally do, Kavanaugh will be a Supreme Court Judge by this time next week. Flake is not re running for Senate so he could go either way and you never know about Collins and Murkawski, they are RHINO's.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-03-2018 02:25 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was proud as a peacock in the way the POTUS had handled the Kavanaugh nomination until last night. He had acted very presidential and refrained from his usual antics. Then last night he reverted to his usual petulant self. Everything he said about Dr Ford was the truth and factual. BUT he should have kept his childish mouth shut or at least not presented it in a mocking and confrontational manner. All he accomplished was giving the Republicans who claimed to have doubts an excuse to vote no. If Kavanaugh is not confirmed he is partially at fault.
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-03-2018 03:40 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You nailed it Handy, he should have kept his damn mouth shut for once. I see Collins and Flake, two of the people he has to have to get Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court were not happy with his remarks. He gets a wee bit carried away with himself from time to time and this certainly was one of them.

[ 10-03-2018, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-04-2018 04:05 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

I hope this guy gets jail time

Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 10-04-2018 04:40 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Typical Democrat's reaction to FBI report:

They didn't ask the right questions.

They didn't interview enough people.

Not enough time to review the report with only one copy available. Even though they're following the rules established during Obama's administration.

The reality of this whole farce is that not one Democrat has any intention of voting for Kavanaugh regardless of what the report says.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-04-2018 07:09 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's see, yep once again I was right. Not a single DUmocrat is going to vote in favor of JUDGE Kavanaugh and once again I'm not surprised. I'd live to see several if these Liberal Democrats voted out of office the next time they come up for election.

[ 10-04-2018, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: m hamilton ]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-04-2018 08:17 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dem WV senator is a no?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-05-2018 08:57 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do woman have a gene that makes them incapable of lying about sex? Does this gene keep them from lying about sex or are they just incapable of lying? That's certainly the way the news media is making it sound including our beloved FOX news channel. Almost everybody reports that they think "something" happened to her.

I've changed my mind from "finding her credible but mistaken" to that "she is lying like a dog." Not a popular opinion and if I was smarter I would keep to myself.

This may sound contrary to my earlier post being critical of the POTUS but remember I'm not the president.

clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 10-05-2018 09:52 AM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Several months ago, one of my patients to whom I have been providing care for many years startled me with a question. She said "I'm worried about you. What keeps some woman from saying that you sexually molested her?"
In my office, we don't have a chaperone if a lady comes in with an earache or foot pain or cough.

Would it be wise if we add another person to our staff to protect me from a false accusation?

Thanks for advice.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-05-2018 10:41 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe leave the door open in these days and times and anytime a patient is "out" have another person there? Crazy times we live in!

[ 10-05-2018, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-05-2018 12:46 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by clydeh:
Several months ago, one of my patients to whom I have been providing care for many years startled me with a question. She said "I'm worried about you. What keeps some woman from saying that you sexually molested her?"
In my office, we don't have a chaperone if a lady comes in with an earache or foot pain or cough.

Would it be wise if we add another person to our staff to protect me from a false accusation?

Thanks for advice.

You would have to charge more, to pay for increasing the staff. I run into crazy people on occasion, in my profession. I meet all types. Manic depressives and bi polars are the most difficult to deal with.
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-05-2018 03:00 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy, I have always felt that her motives for this has been political in nature. There were just too many inconsistencies in her testimony for me to believe her. I seriously doubt that she experienced a near rape when she was 15 years old. From all I have read and heard about Judge Kavanaugh, he was obviously a nerdy type young man who was into sports and academics much more than he was girls when he was in high school and even college. To achieve what he did academically at the high school, undergrade and law school at Yale, he had to be some kind of book worm. No doubt he enjoyed drinking his beer, all of us did when we were in high school and can certainly associate with that.

Hopefully this will all be over by the end of thw weekend. I think all of us have heard enough about it through the 24/7 news cycles. I personally want to see this man confirmed and feel he is extremely qualified for the position of Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

I do see where they have established a go fund me page for Mrs Ford that has raised over 900 thousand dollars, what does she need a go fund me page for????? She has no legal fees in connection with her claim. I personally think the DNC have paid her dearly for her allegations.

This ME TOO organization is destroying the trust between men and women and that is scary.

One other question Mrs Ford should have been asked was how was her grades in her last two years of high school. She stated she had a tough time in her early years at the University of North Carolina and in order to get into that school, you have to have a very strong academic background from your high school transcripts.

[ 10-05-2018, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-05-2018 08:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Manchin is going g to end up making a liar out of me. So 1 Democrat is going to vote for Kavanaugh.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 10-05-2018 08:36 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
handy he is voting yes because of his upcoming election and his desire to be re elected. His state is deep red. He could still lose but this is his only chance to win..

This nomination just confirms the democrats are obstructionist..

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-16-2018 09:43 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

Susan Collins receives suspicious package.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com