TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Survival of the fittest

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Survival of the fittest
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-17-2018 11:44 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
web page

Let nature take its course. Let the idiots die and hopefully they don't reproduce.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 08-17-2018 11:47 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They were truly idiots. What kind of people think like that???? Wierdo;s and freaks I guess.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 08-17-2018 02:16 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You don't know many leftists, do you? That is the kind of BS I hear all the time from them. Idealism is one thing, but blindness is another.

God rest their souls, but they were "true believers" in humanity, while "true believers" in Islam sent them to their graves.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-17-2018 02:41 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My youngest daughter and two middle sons voted for Gore, Kerry, Obama X 2, and Hillary. She thinks illegal immigrants are victims, and thinks Trump is Satan. Even they are not blind enough to pull a trick like those two (and others) did. Anyone that thinks evil does not exist is out and out stupid.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 08-17-2018 02:51 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have seen a lot of bad things overseas while with the state dept and even worse as a cop back here. Evil is all around us my friends!

(example - two brothers were riding (on bikes) around the world in the 80's and stayed in my house in Pakistan for a wk or so, after they left one of them was killed in India by a mob...3rd world countries are the worse but even so, the good old usa is the most violent)

[ 08-17-2018, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com