TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Ex-FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Will Defy Congressional Subpoena

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex-FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Will Defy Congressional Subpoena
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 07-11-2018 09:49 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

You can bet she will seek immunity for her crimes. I think they should put them all in prison for treason

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-11-2018 11:00 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What would happen if congress subpoenaed one of us and we more or less said, "Screw you."?

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 07-11-2018 01:08 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, they would lock us up and throw away the key if we did what she and her lover did.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-11-2018 02:12 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know why she doesn't appear and tell them what Cory Lewandowski told members of the House Intel Committee...."I'm not answering your f**king questions"...it worked for him.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-11-2018 02:28 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't think there was a choice about appearing for a congressional subpoena. Guess I was wrong about that. I guess she could go and plead the 5th to their questions. They are guilty as sin and I don't need congress to tell me that.
Posts: 5409 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-11-2018 03:11 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know why she doesn't appear and tell them what Cory Lewandowski told members of the House Intel Committee...."I'm not answering your f**king questions"...it worked for him.

Cory Lewandowski a private citizen,, She is a govt employee::: Different rules apply as she SHOULD be required to answer questions. Not appearing puts more quilt on her than there already is...And there is no question by anyone other than liberals that she did in fact plot along with others to influence the election and still to this day the senior FBI officials are stonewalling the investigation

Govt employees SHOULD have to tesify. In fact the FBI upper mgr should have fired her long ago instead of stonewalling. Anyone with half a brain should see that this stonewalling will go on until after the mid terms in the hope that Dems win back the Senate and of course it will be buried forever.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-11-2018 05:17 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
And there is no question by anyone other than liberals that she did in fact plot along with others to influence the election
Inspector General doesn't think so.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-11-2018 08:33 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any human can see that the IG made an idiotic decision. No Bias - read the emails MM.

Really MM you are grasping!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-12-2018 12:46 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Any human can see that the IG made an idiotic decision.
When did you start speaking for all humans?

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-12-2018 08:27 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Take it down a notch, guys.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 07-12-2018 11:26 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok norm sorry

mm rational people imo

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 07-12-2018 11:45 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm watching the Strozk investigation by congress. It's little wonder that we have difficulty having a civil discussion on this board. We just follow the pattern set by our leaders.

[ 07-12-2018, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5409 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 07-12-2018 11:45 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will do Norm.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com