TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » When will the political witch hunt be made to end?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When will the political witch hunt be made to end?
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-16-2018 11:58 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link

In my lifetime, I will likely never see another such politically biased ruse, like this one, that is clearly a coup attempt. It is a bi partisan effort to remove a sitting President, who they can't stand because he is not going to go along with the status quo.

Meuller should be brought up on charges, after this matter is closed. How it has was started with fake evidence and continued, when all Mueller has been able to do is entrap people, when they should have been investigated in the first place, is beyond me.

Meanwhile, the guilty parties of the Obama administration, the FBI, and the DOJ, walk around free, with no indictments.

[ 06-16-2018, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 06-16-2018 12:37 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Our government, prior to Trump, started taking away our freedom and liberties. The FBI have now become a rogue government agency at the top and are politically motivated starting with the Obama era of politics. These FISA warrents and an unchained FBI and Justice Department are putting our great country in jeopardy and it is a scary time for our great nation.

I still blame Jeff Sessions for the Mueller investigation, had he not recused himself this terrible waste of government money would never have occurred. We need to clean house in the higher ups at both the justice department and FBI.

[ 06-16-2018, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 06-16-2018 06:00 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are now trying their damndest to flip Paul Manafort. Rapist Harvey Weinstein is out on bail, and Manafort is locked up with no bail. Go figure.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-16-2018 06:06 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Of course they picked their judge of choice. It’s politics. He will get pardoned. But, they will bankrupt him first and he will not get any of his legal fees back.

The legal system is jacked up.

[ 06-16-2018, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-19-2018 02:14 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rapist Harvey Weinstein is out on bail, and Manafort is locked up with no bail. Go figure.
Can't be tamepering with them witnesses.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-20-2018 03:53 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He shoudn't have been investigated in the first place. It is all politics......I guess that point is lost on you?

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com