TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » New media call letters

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New media call letters
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 06-03-2018 03:08 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
W D T D W T

What Did Trump Do Wrong Today

It is difficult for me to understand the malice and prejudice of much of the media in reporting on this president's activities. It seems that no matter what he accomplishes that would be good if he were someone else, they can find some negative method to report it.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 06-03-2018 05:41 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good points. He could come up with a cure for Cancer and the media would turn it into a negative. It is hard to understand just what the main stream media's agenda is?????? Never have they gone after a president like this. There is just too much negative news and social media setting the tone for our country and it is not a good tone.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-03-2018 06:13 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree that Trump gets absolutely no credit for his accomplishments and many things he is doing well. His confrontational style, braggadocio behavior, and a tendency to to exaggerate the truth does nothing to endear him to the media. It is what it is and it's extremely unlikely to ever change.
Posts: 5402 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 06-03-2018 06:37 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I honestly believe that many Hillary voters and the media hate him, because he beat the odds, the prognosticators, the hype and their Goddess. It just wasn't supposed to happen. They just don't know what happened and can't deal with it. I think I have a good handle on it, because two of my children are among the haters, and a third refuses to talk about it. Some of the things they say about him are bordering on vile.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-04-2018 10:57 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just ignore the negative stuff guys...it's all FAKE NEWS!!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-04-2018 12:38 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, I agree many, including my daughter, thought of Hilary as their Goddess. I also contend, based on their behavior, many ardent Trump supporters view Trump as their God.
Posts: 5402 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-04-2018 01:22 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Difference is that Hilary delivered to herself thru her foundation and Trump delivers to the U.S.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-05-2018 09:23 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Trump is making more money in more ways off the presidency than the Clinton's ever thought possible.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

gaiball
Player
Member # 2926

posted 06-05-2018 11:04 AM      Profile for gaiball   Email gaiball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Trump walked across water the headline would be "Trump can't swim"
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 06-05-2018 11:48 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Trump is making more money in more ways off the presidency than the Clinton's ever thought possible.
quote:

And what is your source of that data? I have not even heard the main stream media which is extremely anti trump make such a statement to that effect.

[ 06-05-2018, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-05-2018 12:16 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
And what is your source of that data? I have not even heard the main stream media which is extremely anti trump make such a statement to that effect
LINK 0

LINK 1

LINK 2

LINK 3

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 06-05-2018 02:47 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like we should have a politician as POTUS.

Lets see Clinton said he was broke when he left office and now a high millionaire.

Obama a community organizer and now a multi millionaire.

Congress all who have served 10 yrs or so - McConell, Reid, Pelosi millionaires many times over..

Yep need more politicians! Those 'poor' people who only think of the little guy!! (insert joke)

Personally I dont care what he makes as long as he takes care of America and that he is doing!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 06-05-2018 04:11 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM, do you really believe those sources????? If you do, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would love to sell you. You never hear anything about Trump making money on TV from being president, if he was, they would be all over it. I used to subscribe to the Economist, it was too liberal for me. I have a Masters degree in economics and just could not go along with their version of Economics data so cancelled reading their rag some 4 or 5 years ago. The other three you quoted are well known liberal sources who obviously have an ax to grind with the POTUS.

And UKCatfanfl makes some outstanding points. At least Trump was filthy rich when he took over as President and he donates his salary to some veterans causes. That does not sound like a greedy man to me.

[ 06-05-2018, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 06-05-2018 06:01 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
MM, do you really believe those sources?????
You're right...I should've known better.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com