TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Trump should apologize!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump should apologize!
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-23-2018 01:14 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know this will piss many of you off but the president should apologize for his inappropriate remarks calling MS13 members animals. Animal species everywhere should rise up in protest of this BS. What did animals ever do to deserve such remarks as this from a sitting president.
Posts: 5411 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-23-2018 04:15 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Trump has nothing to apologize for. They are worse than animals, in anything, he might want to apologize to all animals but certainly not any of the MS13 thugs. I thought he was being rather kind in giving them an animal label. That did not seem to bother anyone but the liberal media who would do or say anything to make Trump look bad. AT least most animals love their young and do not kill them like MS13 gang members do to humans who cross their path.

[ 05-23-2018, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-23-2018 04:50 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC, I agree completely with your post. Sometimes my attempt at humor does not come across as intended.
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-23-2018 05:40 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy, I thought you were doing humor but was not certain. Thanks for the heads up. In the event you were being serious which I did not feel you were, I wanted to respectively express my views on the topic. I was attempting to add humor when I said he should be apologizing to the Animals.

[ 05-23-2018, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-23-2018 06:17 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC,thanks, we are on the same page with this one. I sometimes let my personal dislike of Trump cloud my judgement but the media does not treat him fairly. Sometimes I'm not as funny as I like to think I am.

[ 05-23-2018, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-23-2018 07:14 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You are a good egg Handy, I always look forward to your posts, whether it be here on on the basketball topics. You and I are very close politically, I am what I consider a moderate republican which I think fits your status. BTW, the next time you have a cabinet meeting with Trump, please ask him why the hell gasoline is getting so high and see if he can help us with that. Crude oil is plentiful in this country right now but the price of a barrel of crude oil has gone from 40 dollars per barrel to 72 dollars per barrel within the last year and we are now exporting crude. What's UP?????
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 05-23-2018 07:36 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the export volume, but since more people are employed (good thing) and there are more people who have funds to travel and buy, the law of supply and demand causes prices in many areas to increase (bad thing).
Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-23-2018 07:42 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks SCWC but I think you are confused. I have weekly meetings with Coach Cal not President Trump. I wouldn't want to exaggerate my status in life. That's just not my style.

As far as the price of gas, I know almost as much about that as I do the price of eggs in China.

I posted this and saw clydeh's post. So now my response is "what he said".

[ 05-23-2018, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-23-2018 08:08 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All I know is, oil prices are on a global basis. If anybody drops their price, they would be bought "dry" in no time.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36272 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-24-2018 03:29 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have been involved in oil and gasoline futures, that is why I am so up on it. Apologies Handy, I got my wires crossed on your weekly meetings with Cal, that is much more important than a weekly meeting with Trump.

Clydeh is right, more people are working and have more disposable income, that is one reason gasoline at the pump has gone up at a steady pace. It should be tapping out within the next two weeks if prior years are any indication, unless we have a Katrina.

[ 05-24-2018, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 05-24-2018 02:11 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dont know if Trump should but I know I should.

Sorry Handy I was out of line..

Also Tip thank you for putting me in my place.

Mt Mafia it was uncalled for including ur name.

SCWC what the heck are u doing up at 3:39 am to answer a thread!!!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-24-2018 02:47 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No problem. I'm out of line far too ofton myself. Perhaps we're a little too passionate in our beliefs.

Now for the real question you bring up. I get up fairly early and there are almost always posts on here in what I call the middle of the night. I've wondered if SCWC, Norm and a few others ever sleep? Are you guys out prowling around the bars all night and just getting home. 😉

[ 05-24-2018, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-24-2018 02:55 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, I still enjoy working at my advanced age and I open a fitness center at 5am several mornings per week which requires me to be up and alert early. That seems to be when my mind works the best for some reason or another. I actually go to the gym and work out prior to my opening up to the regular customers for the day.

[ 05-24-2018, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-24-2018 05:26 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I go to bed at 10:00 or a little earlier, and get up anywhere from 4:00 to 7:00, because I am really old.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 05-24-2018 05:36 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, that was my chuckle for the day. You would have sounded more dashing if you would have went with my story of prowling the bars.
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-24-2018 07:28 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't been dashing in at least 25 years.... Maybe longer.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-25-2018 01:49 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I actually go to the gym and work out prior to my opening up to the regular customers for the day.
Good for you, SCWC. Going to the gym and working out at 4am is tough for a young man...my hat's off to you.

Like Norm, I don't even dash any more...unless it's to the kitchen or the couch.

quote:
Mt Mafia it was uncalled for including ur name.
Tell you the truth I never gave it a second thought...I know you and a large majority here disagree with my opinion of Trump, as I do with yours...that's what makes things interesting and engaging, but to honestly and respectfully debate we must be open to persuasion...if we are unwilling to at least listen and consider what's the point?...as Tiptree pointed out in another thread...neither side is all wrong or right, and I would add...never will be.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-25-2018 03:46 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Like Norm, I don't even dash any more...unless it's to the kitchen or the couch.

Heck, the only time I dash these days is to go pee.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 05-25-2018 08:49 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Heck, the only time I dash these days is to go pee.
Don't know how I left that one out...I stay in good cardio shape doing this all day.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com