TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » RIP Barbara.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RIP Barbara.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-17-2018 08:26 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We lost a remarkable woman.
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 04-17-2018 10:23 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Probably my favorite "political person" of all time. I loved the apparent personality she had. I think maybe I loved her!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 04-18-2018 06:35 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
We lost a remarkable woman.
So true.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 04-18-2018 10:30 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dont get the reverence for the former first lady. I just don't. I pay attention to what the President does and Congress, not the first lady.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-19-2018 07:35 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom, I would call you a complete ass but won't since I would get in trouble with the mods.
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 04-19-2018 07:40 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boomdaddy: "I think Hami will do well in the league. Also, don't understand why some of the fans dislike him so much. I don't get it." Pot, meet kettle.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 04-19-2018 08:05 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
Boom, I would call you a complete ass but won't since I would get in trouble with the mods.

Because I don't hold any special feelings and reverence for a woman that happened to be married to a man that became POTUS I am an ass?

I do not hero worship, especially for a first lady.

Call me an ass, if it makes you feel better.

That whole royal family BS in Britian is stupid. It seems the same projection is being made here.

Fox news is covering her funeral. The Bush family is the closest thing the republicans have to a royal family and they are being treated as such.

[ 04-19-2018, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 04-19-2018 08:06 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
Boomdaddy: "I think Hami will do well in the league. Also, don't understand why some of the fans dislike him so much. I don't get it." Pot, meet kettle.

My comment about Bush was indifference not mean remarks like those directed towards Hami
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-19-2018 09:44 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thanks, I have to admit I do feel better now that I have your permission.

I do not hero worship

You need to take a couple of days and go back and read the comments you have posted about Trump.

[ 04-19-2018, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 04-19-2018 10:23 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
quote:

Thanks, I have to admit I do feel better now that I have your permission.

I do not hero worship

You need to take a couple of days and go back and read the comments you have posted about Trump.

Handy...

Because I have been all in for Trump at the beginning, that makes me a hero worshiper?

Any man, rich or poor, that wants to do what is best for America, is worth voting for. Any man that stands up for the people of America and wants to stop illegal immigration and enforce the current laws on the books regarding illegal immigration is worth voting for.

It is time to put America first, because the interest of everyone else has been the norm for too long.

Despite the coup attempt that has been going on, since Trump was duly elected, the POTUS has been an overwhelming success.

George Soros is allowed to disrupt this country and the media is in lock step with his ideology. The FBI and the DOJ are so corrupt, they have become a disgrace. Removing an outsider is more important to the politicians as a whole, that both parties are conspiring against the President.

Congress is also what is wrong with this country. The republicans have the majority and they can't pull out of Obamacare, a blatant welfare program for the poor.

You want to call me a hero worshiper because I support a POTUS who wants what is best for the country.

You can go ahead and support that traitor John McCain. He is probably who you would define as an outstanding politician.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com