TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Comey interview.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Comey interview.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-16-2018 10:31 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I admit I watched it and found it fasinating. I suspect it changed no one minds. Those who are Trump supporters believed every thing he said was a lie. Those of us who despise Donald Trump believed a lot of the accusations. When he said that Trump does not reflect the values of this country I had to disagree with him to some extent. IMO, he does reflect the values of many of this country or he would not have been elected. He does NOT reflect my "moral" values even if I agree with most of his policy's.

I'm pretty sure Russian prostitures did pee on his head. That is the only reasonable explanation I can find for the color of a 72 year old man's hair.

Posts: 5407 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-16-2018 10:55 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
I'm pretty sure Russian prostitures did pee on his head. That is the only reasonable explanation I can find for the color of a 72 year old man's hair.

Handy, please don't ever leave TheCatsDomain. [Smile]
Posts: 10346 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 04-16-2018 11:05 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
I admit I watched it and found it fasinating. I suspect it changed no one minds. Those who are Trump supporters believed every thing he said was a lie. Those of us who despise Donald Trump believed a lot of the accusations. When he said that Trump does not reflect the values of this country I had to disagree with him to some extent. IMO, he does reflect the values of many of this country or he would not have been elected. He does NOT reflect my "moral" values even if I agree with most of his policy's.

Despise? That is a pretty strong feeling.

I also have strong feelings for Trump.

I have been all in for Trump since day 1. Nobody is perfect, but I feel he wants what is best for the country more than any modern President, that I have seen.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-16-2018 03:13 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Those of us who despise Donald Trump "

"
"I'm pretty sure Russian prostitures did pee on his head. That is the only reasonable explanation I can find for the color of a 72 year old man's hair."

Gosh I wonder if he got A blow jobs in the oval office

OR

keeping the SS busy during his sexual exploits with Marilyn Monroe to name one

OR

Lying to the American People when an ex President said "it was a video that caused the death of an US Amb..

and it could be a long list of this sort when the person WAS a President.

.Dumping on Trump - at least he was a private citizen!

and before anyone can say "doesnt make it right" fine but his exploits are not as earth shattering as people doing their crap when representing the American people!

plus if one despises Trump assume one despises the above and others not mentioned!

[ 04-16-2018, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 04-16-2018 03:56 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ukcfl:
quote:
"Those of us who despise Donald Trump "

"
"I'm pretty sure Russian prostitures did pee on his head. That is the only reasonable explanation I can find for the color of a 72 year old man's hair."

Gosh I wonder if he got A blow jobs in the oval office

OR

keeping the SS busy during his sexual exploits with Marilyn Monroe to name one

OR

Lying to the American People when an ex President said "it was a video that caused the death of an US Amb..

and it could be a long list of this sort when the person WAS a President.

.Dumping on Trump - at least he was a private citizen!

and before anyone can say "doesnt make it right" fine but his exploits are not as earth shattering as people doing their crap when representing the American people!

plus if one despises Trump assume one despises the above and others not mentioned!

[ 04-16-2018, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Lighten up dude, hc was making a joke (I think [Wink] )

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-16-2018 04:08 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1st part was no joke DUDE

[ 04-16-2018, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-16-2018 04:51 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, I said then and say now, I could have cared less about Clinton's sex life and feel the same way about Trumps or any other presidents sex life. If the only reason for the FBI to raid Trumps personnel attorney's office was to get information on Trumps sex life, then they were flat out wrong.

I won't back off saying I despise Trump but it's not because of his sexual escapades. There are plenty of other reasons to dislike the man. For those of you who admire him, I say good for you, I'm sure you have your reasons. I could are less about his sex life! I'm 72 years old And have enough problems with my own sex life without worrying about others. Maybe I should say lack of.

[ 04-16-2018, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-16-2018 05:08 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
" There are plenty of other reasons to dislike the man. "

Curious Handy would u like to share them?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-16-2018 05:10 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No.
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-16-2018 05:15 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok fine - u hating trump is not a discussion just a bias toward him

p.s. "moral values" when speaking about Trump generally refer to some sort of sexual activities.

[ 04-16-2018, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-16-2018 05:49 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok I'll bite. He is a proven liar, braggart and blow hard. He will and does attack anyone and their family's who disagrees with him. I don't like that type of person. Please don't ask me for prove that he's a liar, even FOX news admits to that. If you don't believe he is a braggart and blowhard, I don't know what to tell you.

Where in the world do you get "moral values " generally refer to some sort of sexual activities.

As I said, for those of you who admire him, that's fine and I'm sure you have your reasons. However please don't put words in my mouth about why I dislike someone. I care as much about Trumps sex life as I do yours.

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 04-16-2018 06:17 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought that Bill Clinton should have never addressed the accusations about the intern. He should have told them to kiss his ass. Even after he lied about it, it was still not a big deal to me. His sex life should be private and nobodys business.

I do disagree with the fund that Congress has to pay off their sex abuse victims and keep it quiet. They already have a law on the books that they can not be arrested going to and from a session, even if they are under the influence.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-16-2018 06:41 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Where in the world do you get "moral values " generally refer to some sort of sexual activities.

Pls re read - I said in regards to Trump!!

That"s all the news talks about!!!

Liar? more than Obama in regards to Benghazi where my former colleague was killed?

More than Clnton lying about not having sex with an intern?

Braggart and blow hard - ok fine - he is a business man not a politician who tells it unlike anyone before. good President? yes One that has his country first? - absolutely.

Your opinion is bias as is mine but I have facts that actually show how he is - u have only the news and what they report mostly with bias!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 04-16-2018 06:42 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Clinton's dalliance with Monica Lewinsky was a genuine offense -- a boss taking advantage of a subordinate. It is hard to prove it is consensual when one party knows her job might be on the line if she doesn't use that cigar....

But, outside of work-related sexual abuse, most people's sex lives are of no interest to me either.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 04-16-2018 06:51 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also just cannot warm up to Trump. He is bellicose, pugnacious, and has a skin thinner than an onion. He speaks off-the-cuff, says absolutley stupid stuff, changes his mind, and sends Pence or his press-secretary-of-the-day scurrying to do damage control.

It seems to me that he sees the world as some sort of macho "he-man" competition, and thinks he is the smartest man in the room anywhere he goes (hint: you are NOT, Mr. Trump, but you don't have to be).

Perhaps most worrying of all, it seems to me that he openly admires dictators and seems to desire to arrogate power to the executive branch that does not belong there. We had enough of that under Obama, and the hope was that a Republican would restore some of the constitutional balance between the branches. Far from it, he has continued to strengthen the Presidency.

Lies are a part of politics. But one expects the President to be more restrained than others in that regard. This man just says whatever seems convenient to defend himself and/or belittle his enemies, and often it is just false.

Lastly, his use of Twitter to constantly attack and make unfounded accusations on his many enemies is demeaning the office of the President.

Nope, I am not a fan of President Trump's character. I do think he has some good policy ideas (and some really, really bad ones), but he acts like an ass sometimes. Wishing he would grow up is probably hopeless.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-16-2018 07:14 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ukcatfannf, you seem to have taken it personally that I said I despise Trump. I'm not sure why anyine on here would be surprised I said that as I have been saying forever that I can not stand the man. I've said twice now that for those who like and admire Trump that's fine with me and I'm sure you have your reasons. You're not going to change my mind nor will I change yours.

Besides the other reasons I listed as to why I dislike him, I find him both bellicose and pugnacious. In case you don't know what those words mean, it means someone that has an ugly, bell shaped nose. To be honest, before Tip pointed it out, I had only been focused on his hair and small hands.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-16-2018 07:31 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy I do not admire Trump - I admire what he is doing to our country especially our overseas policy which Obama ignored during his time in office.

I did not take ur take personally just wanted to know why u detested him so much..

What he did prior to being our President I could care less. Now what he does concerns me greatly

This is uncalled for Handy talk about getting personal!

[ 04-16-2018, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 04-17-2018 08:39 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
handycat:
quote:
Besides the other reasons I listed as to why I dislike him, I find him both bellicose and pugnacious. In case you don't know what those words mean, it means someone that has an ugly, bell shaped nose. To be honest, before Tip pointed it out, I had only been focused on his hair and small hands.
You ain't right, hc [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com