TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » released memo showing biased FBI and DOJ (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: released memo showing biased FBI and DOJ
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-06-2018 08:43 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
touche MM but u never answer a question just give the dem talking points as given by the news media fm the dem party.

i.e. talking head

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-06-2018 10:13 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"...Donald Trump

To Trump supporters:

What act would Trump have to commit before you said I'm done....no more Trump?

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-06-2018 01:31 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM easy

act like a democrate!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-06-2018 04:20 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Place illegals needs before citizens. You know anybody who does that?

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-06-2018 06:51 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
What act would Trump have to commit before you said I'm done....no more Trump?

A better question is "what HAS Trump done to make me say I done with him?" The answer to that is, nothing. It doesn't matter who the president it. As long as it's a republican Democrats will act the way they do. I heard the same crap spewed about Bush as I hear with Trump.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-06-2018 09:15 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't understand your last MM - what do u mean?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-07-2018 10:35 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Amazing!...virtual immunity. After 24 hours the only responses are "act like a democrat" and "Place illegals needs before citizens".

PaulCat:
quote:
I heard the same crap spewed about Bush as I hear with Trump.
Don't forget the 8 years between Bush and Trump.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-07-2018 11:59 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok Obama knowing about the fbi trying to undermine trump. Happy?

Holder in the fast and furious

Lynch have tramac meetings with bill clinton

You dont want to go there too much MM

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-07-2018 12:18 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
Amazing!...virtual immunity. After 24 hours the only responses are "act like a democrat" and "Place illegals needs before citizens".

PaulCat:
quote:
I heard the same crap spewed about Bush as I hear with Trump.
Don't forget the 8 years between Bush and Trump.
MM, your original question was kind of vague: What act would Trump have to commit to make us say we've had enough? What kind of response are you looking for? Are you talking about a political act, something stupid that he said (because presidents never say anything stupid), or just any act in particular (like blowing up a hospital)? If you're talking about him saying he could shoot someone and not lose voters, I would think most people are smart enough to realize when a person is saying something just to make a point. I'm pretty sure Trump has no plans to go stand on 5th avenue and shoot someone.

And I never heard sheer hatred for Obama like I have for Bush and now Trump.

ironrangetoo
Player
Member # 10205

posted 02-07-2018 01:33 PM      Profile for ironrangetoo   Email ironrangetoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PC
Didn't you ever read any of the ranting posts on this site during the Obama administration????

Posts: 2008 | From: Ely MN | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-07-2018 02:14 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did, but none of those rants were about wanting him hung from a tree or poisoned or decapitated. Most were about Obama just being an idiot moron. I honestly know people who would stand up and cheer this very instance if Trump dropped dead. But none of this has anything to do with this topic.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com