TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » released memo showing biased FBI and DOJ (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: released memo showing biased FBI and DOJ
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 02-02-2018 03:18 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Memo

Of course the "reporter" on MSNBC called it a ""pack of lies".

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-03-2018 07:48 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will be shocked if Hillary, anyone in the FBI or the DOJ get any kind of punishment. Why is Trump still under investigation? Because the republican party sided with the democrats to ouster him, even though they all knew it was based on lies.

How a special investigation can be started over a political hit piece, last over a year, and send people to jail, is mind boggling.

The republicans are the ones who started the idea of the dossier with Fusion GPS, to prevent Trump from winning the nomination. Hillary and the DNC picked it up. It didn't keep Trump out of the White House, but they are desperately trying to use it to remove him.

The off color conversation, where Trum didn't know he was being taped that happened a long time ago, almost took him down. NBC strategically released it at a point where they thought it would do the most damage. He lost 10 points in the polls. But, those were the same polls that said Hillary would win in a land slide.

The catch phrase now is sexual harassment, truth or lie doesn't matter. You are guilty to the public and the media if you are accused, no trial needed. That judge was blocked from winning, when they brought some woman that said something happened 40 years ago and she never said anything to anyone? Does that smell like dirty politics?

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-03-2018 08:15 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
of course we would have known none of this had hillary won. they gambled and lost!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-03-2018 11:04 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
boomdaddy:
quote:
Why is Trump still under investigation?
Me think cause Muller ain't done vestigatin yet.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-03-2018 04:49 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Come over to the light. Get away from the dark side, MM
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-03-2018 05:05 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All that Russia stuff is just a waste of tax payers money. I, as a tax payer, don't appreciate money being wasted!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123974 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-03-2018 06:32 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
m hamilton:
quote:
All that Russia stuff is just a waste of tax payers money.
You might be right......Then again, you might be wrong....I want to see the final score before I declare a winner.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-03-2018 06:42 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The final score is Dems and Never Trumpers 10 and democracy 0

Hopefullly a new game will be played by Justice vs Hillary, DOJ, FBI, and the Obama administration and Justice will get the victory.

ironrangetoo
Player
Member # 10205

posted 02-03-2018 06:54 PM      Profile for ironrangetoo   Email ironrangetoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If These protesters of the investigation can document their belief, why have they refused to give that documentation to the investigation?
This would bring it to an end.
However, I suspect they have no documentation and are merely vocalizing ignorance by attacking the basis of our government system.
I have no idea who is guilty or innocent, but I do think Trumps actions seem to be those of a person who fears something, but this could be just political incompetence.

Posts: 2008 | From: Ely MN | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-03-2018 11:46 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This memo stuff is the oldest defense trick in the book....if you can't discredit the evidence then discredit the evidence gathering. We see defense attorneys attacking the competence of police departments all the time. Johnny Cochran became internationally famous using this tactic to get O J off (though there were underlying prejudices that contributed to his acquittal). Cochran did show there was tainted or questionable evidence and biased investigators. Still, who on here believes O J is not guilty of cold blooded murder?

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-04-2018 07:28 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have lived a lot of years and most of those were in the DC area and I never heard of the old Memo trick before. That must be the new Democratic talking point these days. It is a sad day when those running the various government agencies become so politicized they no longer work for the taxpayers and citizens of our once great country, but work for the now departed Obama/Clinton political machine.

Since collusion is not a crime, why is there a special counsel investigating it???? That is what has always puzzled me. Hillary Clinton lost an election and her party is out to smear the party that beat her fair and square. She was her own worst enemy by the way she handled State Department classified material and in my opinion should be in jail over some of the abuses while acting as Secretary of State. I was in military intelligence many years ago and the first thing I learned was how to secure classified material and once I left the military, I went through two weeks of extensive debriefing on my obligations to the data I had been trusted to handle.

[ 02-04-2018, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-04-2018 07:33 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exactly. How do 50,000 e-mails get destroyed with no repercussions?

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123974 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-04-2018 09:43 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC:
quote:
It is a sad day when those running the various government agencies become so politicized they no longer work for the taxpayers and citizens of our once great country, but work for the now departed Obama/Clinton political machine.
Republicans run these agencies...not Democrats.

quote:
Since collusion is not a crime, why is there a special counsel investigating it????
But conspiracy is....and so is obstruction of justice. Colluding with a foreign government (in this case America's most dangerous adversary....Russia) to me is much worse than a crime....if true, it is a historical betrayal of public trust. And if that possibility does not concern you then I don't know what else to say.

quote:
That is what has always puzzled me. Hillary Clinton lost an election and her party is out to smear the party that beat her fair and square.
It is an established fact by now and accepted across party lines that Russia hacked our election. What investigators are trying to determine is the impact and if indeed the election was "fair and square". Did it alter the results of the election? I don't believe so....but I really don't know.
As far as Hillary is concerned...go get her...put her in jail if she is guilty...I have zero problem with that. But that has nothing to do with Trump's guilt or innocence. It's like if a cop pulls you over for speeding and you complain that the car in front of you was going faster and the cop should have gone after them...while maybe true, it does not mean you're are not guilty as well.

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-04-2018 10:47 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MountainMafia:
SCWC:
quote:
It is a sad day when those running the various government agencies become so politicized they no longer work for the taxpayers and citizens of our once great country, but work for the now departed Obama/Clinton political machine.
Republicans run these agencies...not Democrats.

quote:
Since collusion is not a crime, why is there a special counsel investigating it????
But conspiracy is....and so is obstruction of justice. Colluding with a foreign government (in this case America's most dangerous adversary....Russia) to me is much worse than a crime....if true, it is a historical betrayal of public trust. And if that possibility does not concern you then I don't know what else to say.

quote:
That is what has always puzzled me. Hillary Clinton lost an election and her party is out to smear the party that beat her fair and square.
It is an established fact by now and accepted across party lines that Russia hacked our election. What investigators are trying to determine is the impact and if indeed the election was "fair and square". Did it alter the results of the election? I don't believe so....but I really don't know.
As far as Hillary is concerned...go get her...put her in jail if she is guilty...I have zero problem with that. But that has nothing to do with Trump's guilt or innocence. It's like if a cop pulls you over for speeding and you complain that the car in front of you was going faster and the cop should have gone after them...while maybe true, it does not mean you're are not guilty as well.

Your first comment is where you need to back up and take a deep breath and realize that you have you facts and conclusions wrong.

The Russians did not hack the election. You are dead wrong on that and there is no proof. That is not a fact.

What we do know about the election is that the DNC purposely made sure that Bernie Sanders would lose to Hillary.

Questions were givens to Hillary days ahead of time before debates so her team could be prepared against Trump.

Fisa warrants were issued against members of Trumps campaign team and his transition team after he was elected POTUS. Those FISA warrants were issued based opposition research paid for political parties against Trump being elected.

The Russia collusion comes into play with the Fusion GPS report.

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-04-2018 10:54 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The special counsel was supposed to be investigating collusion, not obstruction of justice which seems to have been added by the democrats and Mueller and his henchmen. This is a witch hunt and there is no doubt in my mind that Trump or any of his close allies were in any form of collusion with the Russians. Jeff Sessions was the worst Attorney General Trump could have possible put in that office, he is letting the Obama people hold overs call all the shots and that is why this is taking so long. Yes, the republications are in power but they still do not have control of the government agencies because of the people under the Cabinet members are all democrats and are out to get Trump, regardless of what it is doing to our country.
ironrangetoo
Player
Member # 10205

posted 02-04-2018 02:41 PM      Profile for ironrangetoo   Email ironrangetoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wasn't he given the power to go anywhere the info he discovered led, such as obstruction of justice.
That was a concern at the beginning, if my memory serves.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-04-2018 04:25 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can any of the democratic posters produce any evidence produced by Muller and/or the democratic party that there is wrong doing by the Trump administration?

On the other hand there is able evidence of the Obama led administration mostly by clinton and Lynch of obstruction and/or criminal wrong doings!

If you guys ONLY watch CNBC and other anti Trump programs you may not be aware!

And before you say FOX at least they not only put rep info out there but also have dem to debate issues. Any other network do that?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

ironrangetoo
Player
Member # 10205

posted 02-04-2018 05:45 PM      Profile for ironrangetoo   Email ironrangetoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The purpose of the investigation is to see if there is any incriminating evidence.
If someone thought there were grounds to investigate other people on other matters, would think they would be investigated but whether others were investigated or not is irrelevant to any other investigation.

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-04-2018 08:19 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes and based on a illegal fisa warrant by the obama administration. Otherwise spying on Americans would not have happened and the Muller investigation also would not have happened due to no evidence to issue one.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-04-2018 08:46 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
boomdaddy:
quote:
The Russians did not hack the election. You are dead wrong on that and there is no proof. That is not a fact.
Huh?

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-04-2018 10:36 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM huh!! I believe they hacked the dnc not election or in hiliary's case just read her top secret emails!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 05:52 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe there is some confusion with the word hack. I mean it to be the same as meddled, interfered,....etc.

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-05-2018 06:41 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The term hacked usually refers to computers or other electronics being "hacked" to alter their function. Never heard it used any other way myself. From all I have heard about the Russian Collusion is that they hacked into the DNC computers and released data they obtained from that source. No one has ever claimed that they hacked into any of the voting machines and changed vote tabulations that I have ever heard of. Many countries have meddled into the elections in other countries, Obama even sent his campaign manager to Israel with 250,000 dollars to try to get the Israeli prime minister ousted in their election and there was no investigation into that. Major double standard when it comes to Trump and the Democrats.
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-05-2018 07:45 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM how did the Russians "hack" or interfere with the general election?

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 09:55 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC:
quote:
The term hacked usually refers to computers or other electronics being "hacked" to alter their function. Never heard it used any other way myself.
Well, now you have. Here's a few more: "I can't hack this anymore', "I have this hacking cough", "I hacked off my finger cutting wood", "people were hacked to death during the attack", etc, etc.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 10:13 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ukcatfannfl:
quote:
MM how did the Russians "hack" or interfere with the general election?
Guys, seriously, I could provide link after link after link detailing how Russia interfered with our election from every known intelligence agency to virtually everybody in congress, but you doing a simple google search will accomplish the same thing.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 10:46 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ironrangetoo:
[QUOTE] Wasn't he given the power to go anywhere the info he discovered led, such as obstruction of justice.[QUOTE]

He was.

the special counsel is “authorized to conduct the investigation” that includes “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-05-2018 11:53 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, now you have. Here's a few more: "I can't hack this anymore', "I have this hacking cough", "I hacked off my finger cutting wood", "people were hacked to death during the attack", etc, etc.
quote:

Someone is being rather facetious on this topic. I have never heard the word used in the manner you laid out and I was born and reared in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky.

[ 02-05-2018, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-05-2018 11:57 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well Russia never contacted me and asked me to vote for Trump.

The democrats just can't believe that Trump won and are looking for any excuse other than their own stupidity. All they have to do is look no further than the candidate they offered to run against Trump. Case closed.

Posts: 10338 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 12:03 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PaulCat:
quote:
The democrats just can't believe that Trump won and are looking for any excuse other than their own stupidity. All they have to do is look no further than the candidate they offered to run against Trump. Case closed.
Hard to argue with that!

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 12:26 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC:
quote:
I have never heard the word used in the manner you laid out and I was born and reared in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky.
No reason to doubt you at all. I do, however, find it extraordinary that you've never heard the phrases "hacking cough" or "can hack it anymore" because I've heard them all my life and I, also, was born and reared in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky.

This is silly...I explained how I interchange the word....interpret it however you like.

[ 02-05-2018, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-05-2018 03:14 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The republicans should never have had a Mormon as their candidate either. The republican party helped elect Obama to the white house with by pushing a mormon as Prez.

Yes, I am biased. I would never vote a mormon for President, maybe Governor of Utah, but that is about it.

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-05-2018 05:02 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The key phrase in SCWC's post was, "in the manner you laid out". You are playing stupid, and you obviously are not. You KNEW exactly what he meant.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 06:35 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tell you what...let's get it straight from the horse's mouth....what did you mean by that "key phrase", SCWC?

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-05-2018 06:40 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exactly as Norm spelled it out for you.
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 06:45 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the spirit of me playing stupid could you be a little less vague?

[ 02-05-2018, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-05-2018 07:17 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In your post you said you were using the term hacked in the form of meddling etc, that was what I was referencing in my post.
quote:

Maybe there is some confusion with the word hack. I mean it to be the same as meddled, interfered,....etc.

[ 02-05-2018, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-05-2018 07:36 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC:

quote:
The topic of this entire discussion was collusion and the Russians hacking into our election, not terminology used in your/our youth in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky.
Could not agree more...let's move on.

--------------------

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-05-2018 09:52 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MM nice democratic response ref something that is obvious to others. Sounds like bill clinton and the word "it" or "if" .

Basically bill got a blow job and the Russians did not interfere with our elections even though they would like to just like us. i.e ombama sending 250k to defeat Israel PM....

Just say what you mean!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-06-2018 12:07 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just try taking yes for an answer sometimes, Ed.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com