TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Civil Debate - Politics and Other Hot Button Topics   » Roy Moore.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roy Moore.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-24-2017 12:01 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would not want to be an Alabama voter at this election. I honestly don't know what I would do.
Posts: 3402 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 11-24-2017 01:14 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would vote for Moore myself because I really do not believe all these women, especially the one hooked up with Gloria Allred. As many elections as he has been involved in within his home state of Alabama, one would think this stuff would have come out a long time ago if any of it were real. I am sure Mr Moore flirted with young women when he was a younger single man but not one of them says he forced or had sexual relations with them which tells me that even if he did date teenage girls when he was in his thirties, he apparently was a gentleman who did not take advantage of the age difference. It will be interesting to see how the good people of Alabama handle this but I honestly feel he will prevail and be the next sitting senator from Alabama. I also feel the republican establishment might have some hand in these reports. He was the judge of record of the one Allred is representing in her divorce from her husband and she lost the case so my belief is that if there was any truth to her story, she would have made it known immediately after her divorce trial. We will never know if there is any real validity to the stories of these women because of the 40 year time gap and that is sad. Politics has gotten so dirty over the past sixteen years or so that one just does not know what to believe that is being presented in connection with an election. Regardless of the outcome, Judge Moore has a tarnished image among many people within the US and if he is innocent of these so called wrong doings, that is a very sad state of affairs and among that crowd, he will always be guilty whether he really is or not.

He certainly has been convicted of all claims by these women within the Media of our country.

[ 11-24-2017, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 16247 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-24-2017 08:46 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
handycat:
quote:
I would not want to be an Alabama voter at this election. I honestly don't know what I would do.
If you lived here in Alabama you would know what to do...any person of decent conscience would.

The man is a nut case.

[ 11-24-2017, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------
"I'm at Ky because I can recruit the best of the best"....John Calipari

Posts: 3201 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-25-2017 08:38 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've heard the same sentiments from Indiana Democrats, about Mike Pence. It must be something going around.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 31616 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-26-2017 05:39 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Old Norm:
quote:
I've heard the same sentiments from Indiana Democrats, about Mike Pence. It must be something going around.
It's the Trump cool-aid. This stuff is the fentanyl of far right thinking. I have personally witnessed several overdoses...the effects are devastating...really hard to watch.

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-28-2017 08:23 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And the press made fun of Pence when he said he refused to have lunch dates with women alone and that it would put him in a compromising position.
Posts: 7696 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-28-2017 10:00 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boom, it makes absolutely zero difference what the POTUS or VEEP says or does, or does not say or do. They will always be excoriated by the media and the democrats.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 31616 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 11-29-2017 02:25 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's the Trump cool-aid. This stuff is the fentanyl of far right thinking. I have personally witnessed several overdoses...the effects are devastating...really hard to watch.
quote:

That is a very true statement when you apply it to LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-29-2017 02:58 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 12-01-2017 06:08 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M Mafia: I live in Alabama and I have a decent conscience. I did not vote for Moore in the primary. However, I will not vote for his opponent in the next race because of my conscience and the positions of the liberal democrat party.
Posts: 446 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 12-01-2017 09:47 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am unashamedly voting for Roy Moore. No way on earth I’d vote for a Democrat. They have done enough damage to our nation already.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 1727 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 12-02-2017 12:41 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
clydeh:
quote:
M Mafia: I live in Alabama and I have a decent conscience. I did not vote for Moore in the primary. However, I will not vote for his opponent in the next race because of my conscience and the positions of the liberal democrat party.
You're absolutely right clydeh, I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone, but it was a poor choice of words on my part.....sorry.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 12-02-2017 07:44 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
EnterpriseCat:
quote:
No way on earth I’d vote for a Democrat.
This "Hatfields vs McCoys" way of thinking (on both sides) is what divides our country so deeply today. It's not the person who is running for office that matters, as it should be, but, instead, it's the party they represent.

Until we move away from this "stand-by-the-clan-at-all-cost" mentality we are only going to become more divided, more distrustful and increasingly less tolerant toward ourselves...fellow Americans.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"...Abraham Lincoln

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2017 06:35 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We're at a point in this nation right now that if I was riding alone with a female on an elevator, when we get off the elevator if she told someone that I touched her in any way, I CAN'T WIN!!! It would be her word against mine and they would find for her!

--------------------
IN LOVING MEMORY of REDBONE. Win Lose or Tie I'M A WILDCAT TIL I DIE!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 84930 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2017 06:42 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If all the girls that I touched on the butt when I was in high school came forward now, they'd line up for a while! How can we suddenly go back 40 years on someone who says,"He touched me on the butt?"

--------------------
IN LOVING MEMORY of REDBONE. Win Lose or Tie I'M A WILDCAT TIL I DIE!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 84930 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 12-06-2017 09:26 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
m hanilton:
quote:
If all the girls that I touched on the butt when I was in high school came forward now, they'd line up for a while! How can we suddenly go back 40 years on someone who says,"He touched me on the butt?"
Being a silly, immature teenage boy that "touches" a girl on the butt as he hurries past her in a crowded hallway is quite different from a 32 year old district attorney stalking and harassing teenage girls to the point he was banned from the Gaston mall. And, according to as many as 60 people (accusers and collaborators), Roy Moore did much more than just inappropriately "touch" some of these girls.

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 12-06-2017 02:49 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Being a silly, immature teenage boy that "touches" a girl on the butt as he hurries past her in a crowded hallway is quite different from a 32 year old district attorney stalking and harassing teenage girls to the point he was banned from the Gaston mall. And, according to as many as 60 people (accusers and collaborators), Roy Moore did much more than just inappropriately "touch" some of these girls.
quote:

In the minds of the liberal media Moore is guilty even though these accusers waited 40 years to come forward with their assertions. He had run several state wide political races in Alabama before this, if there was any truth to anything these ladies are saying in my opinion, it would certainly have come forward during some of his other campaigns. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty????
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 12-06-2017 03:41 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Roy Moore as a person is not important. The power of the senate can swing, if the republicans don't win. That is why the stories have come out and some woman claims to have a yearbook signed by the judge that for some unknown reason, she can't produce.

The fake dossier that was made up to make Trump look bad and paid for by the DNC was supposedly done so that it would cost him the election. It iddn't work for that purpose, but it has been used to start the whole special Mueller investigation. So, all the subpeonas and charges are all originating from fake BS paid for by the DNC to smear a candidate and prevent him from winning.

I do think some people should go to jail. It should start with those that make up fake documents and ruin lives under false pretenses.

[ 12-06-2017, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 12-09-2017 12:04 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
boomdaddy:
quote:
Roy Moore as a person is not important.
I posted this in another thread in response to a similar comment.

I'm glad John Gotti and Charles Manson are not still alive and running for POTUS.

I also clarified that this was hyperbole.....I may have been wrong.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com