TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Need help...just ask   » photo

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: photo
shoe
Player
Member # 1830

posted 03-20-2015 10:04 PM      Profile for shoe   Email shoe   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how do you post a photo
Posts: 685 | From: Dayton,Ky | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-20-2015 10:17 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Shoe, the picture has to be on line, to post it here. When it is, you right click on said picture, and left click on 'copy image location'. Then you go back to TCD, and to the text box you want (like I'm typing in now), and scroll down to the 'Instant UBB Code'. look under it for 'IMAGE'. Click it, and paste the image location in the space provided.

I read the post you made about posting a pic of your beard, so I'm pretty sure your picture is not on line. Some of the guys, Cattracker specifically, used www.photobucket.com to post his photos online, and picked them from there. Hope this helps.

[ 03-20-2015, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-20-2015 10:21 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tried that link and it didn't work. I had to Google it (photobucket)

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

shoe
Player
Member # 1830

posted 03-20-2015 10:49 PM      Profile for shoe   Email shoe   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Norm there is a picture on facebook would that work
Posts: 685 | From: Dayton,Ky | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-20-2015 11:02 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep. It sure would.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com