TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Kentucky Southern Hospitality   » Need help...just ask   » need help correcting display name

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help correcting display name
tenessee cat
Recruit
Member # 12251

posted 11-07-2013 08:06 PM      Profile for tenessee cat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am new to the board and have been a visitor for 7 years. I just registered and spelled my display name incorrectly. I need to fix it. I tried on the "update profile" with no luck. Please advise. I love this site, it is very classy. thanks

--------------------
the blue mist never fades

Posts: 39 | From: gallatin, tn | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-07-2013 09:17 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once you choose a display name, you are stuck with it. That is the one item in your profile that you cannot change. The only thing you can do is re-register under another email address. Actually, I don't think anybody here cares that you misspelled the ugly orange state!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ol' Blue
Player
Member # 2317

posted 02-27-2014 12:07 PM      Profile for Ol' Blue   Email Ol' Blue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good answer Norm, nobody cares. We all know what you mean.

--------------------
Number nine will be divine!!

A man needs something to believe in.........I believe I'll have another beer!

Posts: 2274 | From: Roanoke, TX | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com