TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Professional Sports Talk   » Professional Sports   » NFL Draft Picks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NFL Draft Picks
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-27-2023 09:00 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh my! Did we over rate Wil Levis? Looks like he didn't make one of the first 6 picks. That's why I have a reluctance to believe all the hype over the BB draft picks. Wil is just not as good as all the hype around Lexington.
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-27-2023 09:37 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! 1 1/2 hours into the draft and no Wil Levis. His play last year just didn't impress many people outside of central Kentucky. Will he be picked in the first round?
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-27-2023 10:06 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man, maybe Wil should learn how to play on the O line or D line. 2 hours into the draft and Wil must be asleep by now. I'm gonna have to shut down for the night pretty soon. Thought he was going to be drafted in the first hour easily.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-28-2023 07:26 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No first round selection! Maybe someone will pick him up in the final round [Wink]
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-28-2023 10:15 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One thing about it, Tom Brady has proven you don't have to be chosen in the first round to be one of the best to throw around the pigskin!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123962 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-05-2023 11:44 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good point MH

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com