TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Professional Sports Talk   » Professional Sports   » Adebayo says UK presence in NBA can't be beat

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adebayo says UK presence in NBA can't be beat
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-22-2019 07:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bam Adebayo who played for Kentucky in the 2016-17 season, told Kyle Tucker of the Athletic that no school compares when it comes to presence in the NBA than Kentucky.

“We’re a family,” Adebayo told Tucker. “Oh, yeah, because we got other colleges—I ain’t gonna say no names—thinking they can compete with us in terms of their presence. Just look around, though. Like, who’s playing right now? Pick a game, any game, and I bet we got somebody out there.”

As Tucker points out, the next closest school to Kentucky in draft picks since 2009 is Duke with 24. However it’s safe to say with presence on nearly every NBA squad and a handful of the game’s elite players like Anthony Davis, Devin Booker, John Wall and Karl-Anthony Towns, Kentucky is the gold standard when it comes to development.

In 2019, Adebayo will look to continue on what’s been a strong first two years in the NBA with the Miami Heat alongside new teammate and fellow Wildcat Tyler Herro.

Link

[ 07-22-2019, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 07-23-2019 05:31 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We're all one Big BLUE family!

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com