TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Professional Sports Talk   » Professional Sports   » Super Bowl Picks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super Bowl Picks
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 02-01-2018 03:14 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What are everyone's picks for the Super Bowl this weekend? Will Brady get ring #6 or will Philly find a way to win?

I just want to see a competitive and close game. I really have no dog in the fight and have no issues with Brady and all of his success in the big game.

Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-01-2018 05:02 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To be honest, until all those kneeling idiots start honoring the flag, and Roger Goodell is history, I couldn't give a $#*+ less.

[ 02-01-2018, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-01-2018 06:30 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haven't watched the games all season. I wont watch the superbowl and I wont attend any parties with a super bowl theme.

God Bless the USA. God Bless our service men and women. God Bless our Law Enforcement.

To hell with the NFL

[ 02-01-2018, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-03-2018 05:47 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd be surprised if Brady doesn't win his 6th. After the way they come back in last seasons SB it's hard to ever count them out!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123982 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-09-2018 06:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I go along with Norm and Boom.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-11-2018 09:46 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was one of the most exciting Super Bowls I've seen. And the fact hat the team I wanted to win actually did win! Usually the team I root for goes down in flames. Thank God NE didn't win it again.
Posts: 10342 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com