TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Professional Sports Talk   » Professional Sports   » Cousins tears Achilles

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cousins tears Achilles
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-27-2018 12:04 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the same weak that Demarcus gets named a starter for the NBA All-star game he tears his Achilles last night.

Reports from New Orleans is that he's finished for the rest of the year!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123953 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 01-27-2018 12:45 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was watching the game. It occurred in the last 10 seconds of the game. He missed a free throw to put them up 4 and went after the rebound and landed with all his weight on it.

Boogie and New Orleans were starting to put it together too. Real bad injury.

Last night they beat the Rockets at it was an all UK night. Boogie had a triple double, AD was AD, Darius Miller had 20 points including 6 threes and two late free throws to give them a two point lead, and DeAndre Liggins hit two big threes and played great defense on Harden in the 4th quarter.

The only Cat not to do much last night was Rondo in that game.

[ 01-27-2018, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-28-2018 12:16 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is a shame. He is one of my favorite players of all time. I am glad he made the all star team. Shame he will not get to play in the playoffs this year, I believe his team will make it.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 02-01-2018 03:15 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Read where his surgery went well and the doctor is very optimistic he will be back and better than ever next season.
Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-03-2018 05:44 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As young as Boogie is, he should make a quick and complete recovery!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123953 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com