TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Professional Sports Talk   » Professional Sports   » Ball BUSTer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ball BUSTer
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 11-10-2017 07:22 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lonzo Ball is doing what most non-UCLA basketball fans thought he'd do in the NBA - suck at shooting. He was shooting 29% before going 3-15 last night against the Wizards. Hopefully his NBA Rookie of the Year talk will start to go away.
Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-10-2017 10:40 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-10-2017 01:20 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He sure isn't bashful to let one fly.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 11-17-2017 02:33 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Watching that kid shoot the ball is like getting a root canal. How he has managed to make it this far with a jump shot like that, amazes me.

He plays absolutely NO defense and seems bored to be on the floor at times.

Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-02-2017 06:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't watch pro ball. I love my former Cats, but I feel as if the entire lot of them is hugely over paid!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-05-2017 03:03 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lonzo Ball NBA stats: 23 games, 8.7 pts p/g, 6.9 boards, 7 assists, 31.3% shooting, 25% 3-point shooting, 50% f/t's.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 12-06-2017 07:28 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ouch. So much for rookie of the year. I hate to say it, but I hope this kid turns out to be a bust. And it's really no fault on him. The dad, Lavar, is just such a tool and epitomizes everything that is wrong with our world. I hope all three of his kids flame out and he just goes away quietly.
Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 12-07-2017 11:09 AM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
Ouch. So much for rookie of the year. I hate to say it, but I hope this kid turns out to be a bust. And it's really no fault on him. The dad, Lavar, is just such a tool and epitomizes everything that is wrong with our world. I hope all three of his kids flame out and he just goes away quietly.

Agree 100% Paul. I continue to be amazed at the attention the media gives this entire family. They are as bad as the Kardashian's.
Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-07-2017 11:36 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cold Spring Cat:
They are as bad as the Kardashian's.

Now THAT is a low blow!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com