TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Professional Sports Talk   » Professional Sports   » Manning and his Bronco's win Super Bowl

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Manning and his Bronco's win Super Bowl
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-08-2016 01:12 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a game he had, Peyton is a special player.

On the Levi's Stadium field, as the Denver Broncos were celebrating their 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers, Olivia Manning decided to say what the men in her family would not.

"I would like for Peyton to retire, I would," she told ESPN.com and The Los Angeles Times. When asked why, Olivia said, "Well, we're on top, and physically I just don't think it's worth going on. You won a Super Bowl. That's the best way to go out."

And so what if Peyton Manning goes out with a second Super Bowl title while throwing for 141 yards, no touchdowns and one interception? He has spent so many years carrying Indianapolis Colts and Broncos teams with his incomparable arm and his brain. In what will almost certainly be Manning's final season, it was high time for a team to carry him.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-08-2016 04:02 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are any of you jealous of the money the players made? Don't be. They didn't make squat. If I owned an NFL team, I'd refuse to ever play a game in California.

Jock Tax

[ 02-08-2016, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-08-2016 06:31 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's why they call it the land of fruits and nuts.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ol' Blue
Player
Member # 2317

posted 02-09-2016 12:00 PM      Profile for Ol' Blue   Email Ol' Blue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kalifornia is like granola. If you remove the fruits and nuts all you have left are flakes.

--------------------
Number nine will be divine!!

A man needs something to believe in.........I believe I'll have another beer!

Posts: 2274 | From: Roanoke, TX | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-09-2016 07:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com