TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Professional Sports Talk   » Professional Sports   » If the Red's don't shore up the Bullpen....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If the Red's don't shore up the Bullpen....
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-14-2015 06:10 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's going to be a mighty long season for them.
They've had a lead in their last two games going intot he late innings with the starting pitcher still in. They go to the bullpen and give up leads and eventually victories! UUGGHH!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-14-2015 07:21 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a bad feeling about this year. I just don't think they have what it takes to win this division.

Just too many holes in the lineup, offensively.

How long before Votto goes on the DL?

And as MH pointed out, if this first week is any indication of how our relief pitching will be this year, it is gonna be a very long season.

Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 04-16-2015 01:05 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And why is Kevin Gregg still on the team is beyond me. Already, I'm not too sure of Mgr. Brian Price. He looks as stubborn as Dusty Baker. Leaves pitchers in way too long and then it's too late for our anemic lineup to make a come back. I've said this many times and going to say it again that most MLB Managers are just stupid.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-17-2015 03:30 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't understand why a starter gets taken out after pitching seven great innings. Why can't they go one more inning and then bring in Chapman? We've had some great games out of starters who ended up with a no-decision. We've got terrible relief pitching - he should be trying to get more out of the starters.

The complete game is almost extinct in baseball.

I have a feeling the Reds are gonna get swept this weekend in St. Louis.

Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 04-19-2015 12:24 AM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I couldn't agree with you more Paul. Yes, we will probably lose again Sunday night on national TV.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com