TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Final record

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Final record
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-14-2023 04:50 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Guys we are still looking an 18-13 record in the face if we win the rest of the games in Rupp except Kansas, and lose all the road games. We'll have to win all at Rupp and win a few on the road to ever make it to 20 wins and will have a tougher time staying away from a 10 loss season. Cal has sure killed our record of having the most wins in NCAA history.
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-14-2023 05:16 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saying we go crazy and end with a 22-9 record. Go Cats!
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 01-14-2023 05:21 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm just kidding. I'm just so happy to watch a good win today.

Realistically, I say we finish 19-12. If Cal plays the guys that he did today, and sticks with a starting 5 of CJ, Reeves, Wallace, Livingston, and Oscar; with Toppin, Thiero, Onyensu/Ware, and Wheeler for spot minutes, I think we can finish better. However, I don't see Cal doing that. He'll probably think he can only play CJ and Reeves for each other, forget about Thiero, and play Wheeler 30+ minutes. I guess we'll see.

Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-14-2023 07:39 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We had a good road win today. Don't think we will lose all the rest of our road games.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13595 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-15-2023 07:09 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Things do look brighter but for how long??
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-16-2023 07:03 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was glad to see some effort (fight, as Cal says). The team actually appeared to care about winning or losing. That hasn’t been the case for the games prior to this one. I hope this much effort continues for the rest of the year. We may actually upset some other teams along the way.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com