TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Oscar Tshiebwe USBWA POY

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oscar Tshiebwe USBWA POY
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 04-01-2022 06:32 PM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No one deserves it more.

This is in addition to him being named by The Sporting News, the National Association of Basketball Coaches and earlier today from the Associated Press.

Well done young man, congratulations for a well deserved reward.

Posts: 7193 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 04-02-2022 09:02 AM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's another article.

More comments from Oscar Tshiebwe.

Posts: 7193 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-02-2022 09:45 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The fact that he's a borderline first-round pick is just mind boggling. If I was an NBA owner, I don't think I could find ten players I'd take over Oscar.
Posts: 10340 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 04-02-2022 09:56 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with all u guys.
Remember Chuck Hayes? 6 5 and played forward in the nba and also played center when needed. A great player who played with tons of heart. That is Oscar and he will rebound and probably shoots better than Chuck who was a seriously nice guy. (met him and talked with him several times).

I want him to stay but the nba owners would be making a serious mistake by not making him a 1st rounder!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 04-02-2022 11:13 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is hard to find a player who is skilled and has a "beast mode" on the court, yet has a servant's attitude off the court. I love his open and sincere faith.

IMO, he will be better than Washington, BAM, Randle, or Hayes as a "tweener" forward in the NBA. I wish he would return, but that is unlikely. Somebody will take him in the first round, perhaps even lottery.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13618 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 04-02-2022 01:14 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen, did he win all of the POY awards?

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 04-02-2022 02:02 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So far, it's a clean sweep!
Posts: 10340 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-02-2022 05:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Wooden award and the Naismith are the only 2 that haven't been announced yet!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123978 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com