TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » EWAG

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EWAG
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-27-2022 10:44 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the military, that stood for Educated Wild A**ed Guess. I have an EWAG now. The powers that be, will see to it that Rat Face goes out with a National Championship. Mark my words. They got Gonzaga out of the way yesterday.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-27-2022 01:02 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish I could disagree. But it seems to be true.

[Frown]

"They" sure got UK out of the way early.

[ 03-27-2022, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-27-2022 04:51 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can’t stand Duke but we all should give them credit, they are a great team and every game in the Tournament is a tough game. Coach K is so much better of a game coach than Cal. We continue to get great recruits and solid transfers and yet we continue to fail. Also Tired of hearing the referee’s are sending Duke to the championship. Hate to say it but Barnhart better do some changes or else it could be another tough year.
PaulCat had some excellent points a while back in his topic the direction of UK program.

Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-27-2022 05:51 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't stand Puke, and I am even pulling for UNC because I want to have as many teams left that have a chance to beat Puke as possible. However, I do have to say that he has adapted a little bit more than Cal sure has. He switched to zone at times against Arkansas and it worked really well. Don't know why Cal refuses. I am praying for Puke to lose this year. I don't think I can stand to hear about him all this week, and then after if he wins. We have to have HUGE changes if we are ever going to have a chance to win a championship.
Posts: 5420 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-27-2022 08:24 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Shades of 1975 again. UCLA had a coach who was retiring (we all know who) and it was destined by everyone that he should go out a winner. Sameo, sameo, sameo.

That gives me an idea to ensure we win #9 next year. If we can talk Cal into retiring after next season............ maybe we can talk everyone into ensuring he goes out a winner.

That's about as pure as it gets for 1975 and 2022. [Razz]

Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com