TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Tennessee Going to Lose

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tennessee Going to Lose
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-19-2022 07:43 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They can’t hit the broad side of a barn today. They have missed wide open three after wide open three. Running great offense and just can’t find the bottom of the bucket:

James 0-6 from Three
Vescovi 1-5 from Three
Zeigler 0-4 from Three

Three possessions in a row they ran perfect offense for kick out threes in the right corner and they missed them all.

I’m sure if Michigan was wearing a different shade of blue (UK) they would have drained them all.

It amazes me how this happens to UT and other SEC programs year after year lately. They just don’t play to the level that they do against UK in the regular season.

[ 03-19-2022, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11553 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-19-2022 09:10 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't look now, but the SEC has been over rated and the tourney is proving it. Must have been all hype. [Wink]
Posts: 14136 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-19-2022 09:31 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought the Big 10 was overrated, but they proved me wrong. SEC was the one overrated after all.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com