TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK Lady Cats wins SEC Championship

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK Lady Cats wins SEC Championship
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-06-2022 04:39 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They knocked off #1 South Carolina today. Congrats to them, WOW!

[ 03-06-2022, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: blue hoot ]

Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 03-06-2022 05:06 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't believe they ran the gauntlet and beat the top 3 seeds to win the championship. GO BIG BLUE!!!

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-06-2022 05:51 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Incredible. What a feat!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13618 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-06-2022 06:45 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, they were losing when I left Logans Roadhouse in Richmond 18-23. This sure puts the pressure on the men's team this week. They will most likely have to knock off the #6, 2 and 1 teams. Shoot 50% and hold teams to 60 points may get it done. Unless we score less than 60 points.

[ 03-06-2022, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14151 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-06-2022 09:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY scored the last 11 points of the game. WHen I first remembered they were playing, they trailed 62-55 with 4:51 left to play in the game. USC never scored another point in the game.

Biggest shot of teh game was an Edwards 3 with 4 seconds left to play to give KY the final margin. Play of the game that may go unnoticed will be the defensive pressure KY put on SC with approx 16 seconds to play forcing them to use their final timeout rather than getting the 5 second call!

They fouled a SC player with 11 seconds to play and the Gamecock player missed both FT's. This lead to the final play of the game!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123978 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-07-2022 08:14 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess when Edwards hit that shot, Coach Cal threw his hands up in the air in excitement and his white gold Rolex went flying off of his wrist!

Pictures showed a woman dressed in UK apparel holding the watch up looking for its owner. I guess she must've been with Coach Elzy because Elzy gave Cal his watch back. He swears it's his lucky watch. I'd sear it's probably an expensive watch! LOL [Eek!]

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 03-07-2022 11:54 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just read that story MH. It's good to know that there is still some honest people in this world.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-08-2022 04:43 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I actually think each Rolex watch has a serial number on it! I'd say a pawn shop would be very suspicious if the number was removed! Tey might not even be able to take it, like numbers removed from a gun!

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com