TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » I just want to say 1 thing.....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just want to say 1 thing.....
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-12-2022 06:50 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I realize we are only half way through the basketball season but have come to one quick conclusion. Oscar Tshiebwe is the most humble honest and God fearing player that we've had at KY in several years.

If someone on this board doesn't like Oscar, then I'm not sure we can be friends! He just gets it! All of it, and doesn't necessarily toot his own horn when he does great things!

You think his upbringing had anything to do with that? I know I'd take a team full of guys like him every day over some high profile premadonna!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123953 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 01-12-2022 08:08 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Agree 100%.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1789 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-12-2022 12:42 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He's just about the best we've had since the guy who led us to the NCAA championship in 2012. He has only one little fault. He can't jump as high as I'd likle to see him. But at 250lbs, who can.
Posts: 14116 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-12-2022 05:21 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama Cat ... how about Zion Williamson ?!?!? [Smile]

MEL

Posts: 2789 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-12-2022 06:38 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Biggest problems that most ball players like Zion have when they get to the pros is the fact that they are carrying more weight up and down the floor. Even though they seem to carry it well, a lot of times it's harder on their joints!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-12-2022 10:13 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Zion picked the wrong team. [Razz]
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-12-2022 10:48 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bama Cat:
Zion picked the wrong team. [Razz]

Amen

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 01-12-2022 11:27 PM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oscar leads this team by example. He's mature beyond his years.
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-13-2022 06:00 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
His humbleness, his thoughtfulness. Standing out in Rupp after games and signing autographs until every last one has been signed! Realizing that he is a "hero" that young people look up to and accepting that roll hoping not to let some young person stumble because they saw Oscar do something inappropriate.

He makes you proud to know that HE's a WILDCAT!

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-13-2022 12:23 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees. [Smile]
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-19-2022 06:03 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BC, you nailed it.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com