TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Jalen Duren talks about upcoming decision

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jalen Duren talks about upcoming decision
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-04-2021 09:02 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jalen Duren might be the most popular name among Big Blue Nation over the last several months.

Well the 5-star player will finally be announcing this Friday where he will be playing next season, as well as announcing a much-anticipated reclassification to the class of 2021.

A few days before the big announcement, Duren took some time to talk to Joe Tipton of On3Sports, to break down each of his five remaining options, as well as key factors that are going into his decision.

Jalen Duren might be the most popular name among Big Blue Nation over the last several months.

Well the 5-star player will finally be announcing this Friday where he will be playing next season, as well as announcing a much-anticipated reclassification to the class of 2021.

A few days before the big announcement, Duren took some time to talk to Joe Tipton of On3Sports, to break down each of his five remaining options, as well as key factors that are going into his decision.

In regards to Kentucky, this is what he had to say:

“It’s a great program, honestly. A legendary program. It’s a lot of love there, too. They have a new coaching staff who I had the pleasure to meet. They have a lot of great guys, and they’re going to be a good team next year. I talk to coach (John) Calipari a lot and the vision he has for me is definitely great. They’re very proven in what they’ve done.”

The Kentucky staff has remained optimistic throughout this recruitment that their pitch would win out in the end. We will find out shortly just have true that optimism is.

Duren will be making his decision at the Team Final headquarters starting at 6 pm EST.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
country cat
Player
Member # 1774

posted 08-05-2021 08:29 PM      Profile for country cat   Email country cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sounds like Kentucky to me

--------------------
american by birth-----wildcat by choice --- if you not the lead cat---your view never changes

Posts: 1023 | From: breathitt co-----lost in eldorado | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 08-05-2021 09:53 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Where does he play high school ball?
Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-05-2021 10:23 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't know where he grew up but he is playing for Monte Verde Academy in FL
Posts: 14174 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 08-06-2021 12:17 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay. Thanks.
Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 08-06-2021 02:25 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think he is headed to Memphis.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2259 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 08-06-2021 06:42 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And Memphis it is!!

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2259 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com