TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » NBA Mock Draft has Isaiah Jackson to Knicks as New York strengthens Lexington connect

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NBA Mock Draft has Isaiah Jackson to Knicks as New York strengthens Lexington connect
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-21-2021 06:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slated to kick off on July 29, the 2021 NBA Draft is just over a week from now.

The Kentucky Wildcats are still projected to have two draft picks in Isaiah Jackson and B.J. Boston. At the start of the 2020-21 collegiate season, it was expected that Boston would’ve been the lottery pick, but he’s slipped to typically being mocked in the second round.

It’s been Jackson consistently being taken as a first-round pick. In Yahoo Sports’ most recent mock draft, Jackson was taken at No. 21 by the New York Knicks.

In the first round of the 2020 NBA Draft, the Knicks took Immanuel Quickley. Given that Quickley was graded a D+ and was nominated to the All-Rookie team, the Knicks might favor another Wildcat.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 07-22-2021 10:15 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe Isiah will be the still of the draft.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-23-2021 12:17 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree who ever gets Jackson will get themselves a player.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com