TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Richie Farmer shares his thoughts on Reed Sheppard

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Richie Farmer shares his thoughts on Reed Sheppard
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-18-2021 10:45 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Friday morning, Farmer was on Kentucky Sports Radio where he discussed what he has seen from Sheppard.

“I’ve watched him play for three years and I’ve been telling people for the last couple, I said by the time this kid’s a junior, you won’t be able to guard him,” Farmer said. “So that’ll be this coming year. I think the people in the 13th region will really have a difficult time.”

He continued, “He doesn’t have any weaknesses, really, in his game. His only real weakness is experience. There’s been times where maybe he doesn’t make the best decision at that time, but a lot of that just comes with experience. But he shoots the ball real well, he handles the ball, he goes both ways, he’s athletic, he can get to the rim, and he can guard he needs to. He’s just a wonderful talent and I’m looking forward to seeing what he can be, because you have to realize, he still has two years of high school basketball left.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-18-2021 10:48 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Coming from Richie Farmer that is one heck of a complimentary article! Can't wait to see Shepard in the Blue and White!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 07-20-2021 10:25 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think that Sheppard would be an ideal Wildcat. He is a Kentucky boy with athletic ability and skills.
Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com