TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Jalen Duren updates recruitment ahead of Peach Jam

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jalen Duren updates recruitment ahead of Peach Jam
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-12-2021 11:24 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jalen Duren is one of the final possible pieces to Kentucky’s 2021-22 puzzle, with a decision expected after the Peach Jam, which tips off tomorrow in North Augusta. Duren and Team Final, which also includes fellow Kentucky target Dereck Lively, started the July evaluation period at the Hoop Group Summer Jam Fest in Pennsylvania this past weekend, and all three coaches of the schools he’s considering were in attendance. John Calipari and Memphis’ Penny Hardaway and Larry Brown watched Duren on Saturday night, while Miami’s Jim Larrañaga and DJ Irving checked in earlier in the day.

Jalen Duren is one of the final possible pieces to Kentucky’s 2021-22 puzzle, with a decision expected after the Peach Jam, which tips off tomorrow in North Augusta. Duren and Team Final, which also includes fellow Kentucky target Dereck Lively, started the July evaluation period at the Hoop Group Summer Jam Fest in Pennsylvania this past weekend, and all three coaches of the schools he’s considering were in attendance. John Calipari and Memphis’ Penny Hardaway and Larry Brown watched Duren on Saturday night, while Miami’s Jim Larrañaga and DJ Irving checked in earlier in the day.

Rich Flanagan of Zags Blog spoke to Duren after his team’s 63-39 win over Jersey Force Saturday night. The 6’10” 220 lbs. center spoke glowingly of each school and the pro routes (G-League and NBL), adding that his biggest priority is development.

“I had the chance to learn about the program,” Duren said of his official visit to Kentucky on June 28. “Talking to Coach Calipari and Bruiser Flint for the first time was amazing. They can develop me and learning about the history of the program was great. It was my first time in Kentucky so seeing a lot of it was terrific.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com