TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK jump in rankings early after landing TyTy Washington

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK jump in rankings early after landing TyTy Washington
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-14-2021 12:02 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal took a step in the right direction late Wednesday when he secured a commitment from TyTy Washington, a five-star point guard who is a consensus top-25 prospect in the Class of 2021.

"Coach Cal has passion to develop me," Washington told ESPN. "He was confident and straightforward on how I would fit and his plan for me. I could play both the point guard and also slide over to the wing because of my scoring ability. I watched a lot of film of Kentucky, and they play a three-guard attack."

Washington projects as UK's starting point guard -- someone who should work well next to a pair of gifted and proven shooters in transfers Kellan Grady (Davidson) and CJ Frederick (Iowa). His addition is why Kentucky is up to No. 17 in Version 9.0 of the preseason CBS Sports Top 25 And 1 college basketball rankings.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-14-2021 02:41 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Preseason polls are about as handy as a halftime score. Both of them have good talking points but neither means a whole lot in the long run!
Last season we were preseason ranked top 25 and you see where we ended up! We couldn't even smell the top 100!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123982 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com