TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Bryce Hopkins says UK has a “good chance” to land TyTy Washington

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bryce Hopkins says UK has a “good chance” to land TyTy Washington
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-08-2021 05:11 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2021 five-star point guard TyTy Washington is exactly one week away from making his college decision, and all signs are pointing to the Kentucky Wildcats pulling off the recruiting victory.

This week alone, Kentucky picked up six consecutive Crystal Ball picks for Washington over at 247Sports, including three ‘lock’ predictions from Chris Fisher (CatsPause), Brooks Hansen (GoMemphis247) and Chad Lykins (The Devils Den).

Knowing Washington is on the cusp of a decision and that the Wildcats are in desperate need of adding point guard help, UK forward signee Bryce Hopkins is spending his time at the 2021 Iverson Classic in Memphis recruiting the five-star standout to Lexington.

“TyTy, I’ve been talking with him a lot. He’s a good guy and he’s got a great game. Hopefully he can come over there for us,” Hopkins told KSR on Friday.

Arriving for the event earlier in the week, the UK forward signee has gone out of his way to make it clear that Washington is wanted in Lexington. Every time he sees him at practice, during meals, and at events, he shows the 6-foot-3 point guard love.

“I’ve been telling him to come join BBN. I’ve just been on him every time I see him,” Hopkins said. “At least two or three times a day, I tell him, “Come join us, come rock with us.”‘

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com