TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Next Season's Team- excited about the possibilities

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Next Season's Team- excited about the possibilities
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 05-07-2021 01:14 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am starting to get a little excited about the possibilities this season. And I will be more excited if we can land Tyty Washington. Only seen him play a couple times, but I was very impressed with his PG skills. I am liking our possible lineups. Mintz (hopefully), Washington (hopefully), Allen or Grady, Brooks, Oscar. Off the bench you have Fredericks, Collins, Hopkins, Toppin, Ware. That seems to be a pretty deep team, and we have 4 shooters in Allen, Mintz, Fredericks, and Grady. We could end up with a very good team, and have experience. We may not have all the one and done hyped players, but this good be one of Cal's better teams. Now we just have to hope that he can get some offense in that takes advantage of the strengths of this team. Best of all it's a team that we could enjoy watching for more than one year.
Posts: 5420 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-07-2021 06:18 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am cautiously optimistic. We can quibble over who starts and who comes off the bench, but it does look like a deep and talented team, with plenty of veterans.

I also am encouraged by the two new assistant coaches. All in all, I am very impressed by how Cal has reacted to the disaster that was last season.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13591 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 05-07-2021 09:56 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I do believe Cal knew he had to make some changes, and he knew what changes needed to be made. So far I believe he has done a good job in changing this team as it needed to be. The biggest thing is the veterans will far outnumber the freshmen. I b believe if we check we'll find that when we won in the past we had some vets on the team. If Mintz and Brooks decide to stay we have 10 on the team now with the possibility of one or two more to be added, such as Washington and another player.
Posts: 14116 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 05-08-2021 09:26 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I start every season off with a hope and an optimism just like that of an expectant father. Some years, like last year, they let you down, but you always hope that the let down i short lived!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123953 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-08-2021 02:03 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'am excited with this years team so far and looking forward for the season to begin as it sounds like we got some shooters and depth which will be huge for the Cats.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com