TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Brooks trending toward return to Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brooks trending toward return to Kentucky
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-29-2021 05:10 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky basketball could be in for a monster stretch involving coaching and player decisions.

Earlier Thursday, it was reported that Orlando Antigua returning to Kentucky looks very likely.

Now, Randy Newman of Big Blue Express reports his source believes Keion Brooks Jr. will return to Kentucky for his junior season.

Since the end of the season my intel was that it was likely that Keion Brooks would transfer. I have been working with that assumption since then. This afternoon a source told me that they believe Keion will be coming back.

As Newman wrote, Brooks’ name has come up in transfer rumors ever since Kentucky’s dismal 2020-21 season mercifully ended. The home-state Indiana Hoosiers were seemingly the favorites for Brooks had he entered the portal, but they’ve since filled out the roster and may no longer have room for the 6-7 forward.

If you’ve been following Newman, you’d know he was the first person to predict Orlando Antigua to Kentucky when this offseason began. He also correctly predicted Kentucky’s entire 2019-20 roster — outside of Keion Brooks and Dontaie Allen — would leave Lexington last offseason.
Of course, nothing is set in stone until an official announcement comes out.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com