TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » CJ Fredrick enters transfer portal; reportedly a strong UK target

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CJ Fredrick enters transfer portal; reportedly a strong UK target
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-19-2021 08:56 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Iowa Hawkeyes shooting guard CJ Fredrick has officially entered the NCAA transfer portal.

“After talking with Coach (Fred) McCaffery and with the statement released this morning from the University of Iowa, I have entered my name in the transfer portal,” Fredrick announced. “I have come to the difficult decision to participate in this process. Thank you Coach McCaffery and the entire basketball staff, all my teammates, and Hawkeye Nation for giving me a chance. I gave you my best and appreciate you letting me be part of Hawkeye Nation.”

While the process is just now getting officially started, the Kentucky Wildcats are already viewed as a strong contender for the Covington Catholic sharpshooter.

John Calipari and the Kentucky Wildcats have a lot of options when it comes to putting together a roster for the 2021-22 season.

Now there is a report that Kentucky may be adding a guard that should have Kentucky fans excited.

Dick Weiss of New York Daily News is reporting that there is a rumor out of Iowa that guard CJ Fredrick may be leaving Iowa and could be a transfer option for Kentucky.

Fredrick started all 27 games for the Iowa Hawkeyes last season and averaged 7.5 points, 1.9 assists, and 1.1 rebounds. However, the stat that Kentucky fans will love is that he shot 47% from three on 3-point attempts per game.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com