TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Starting the season

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Starting the season
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-06-2021 02:27 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is this the game we were supposed to play at the beginning of the season? A whole year and this was how this team was supposed to be playing like the whole year. What a shame! I'm wondering which team will show up next Thursday? Will we revert to our previous form........or will we play so the bench can get a couple minutes playing time again? I would be happy with just a win. We just need to win the first game and then see what happens next.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-07-2021 10:24 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, South Carolina is horrible. Don't let the score of this game fool you. They have many 20-point losses this year.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-07-2021 11:10 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
Bama, South Carolina is horrible.

PC,

LOL. I saw the score come across the bottom of ESPN last night and said to my wife, "South Carolina must be "historically bad" for this UK team to beat them like that".

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-08-2021 07:13 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This year, unlike most previous years, we are playing with house money. No one, myself included, is expecting much from this team. They may just do something unbelievable and play sound basketball. I’m not even confident we’ll beat MSU, but I’ll be watching and hoping. You never know. Go Big Blue!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-08-2021 01:08 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why not.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com