TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » My bold prediction

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My bold prediction
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 02-23-2021 08:20 AM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Cats will win the SEC tournament.

Disclaimer: Not sure I really believe this, but imagine how good I will look if they do!! This team is a mystery to me all the way from the end of the bench to coaching.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-23-2021 08:36 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ga Cat,

Are you selling tickets to that bandwagon? If so, I want on.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-23-2021 09:35 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is possible but 3's will have to fall for at least one of the players.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 02-23-2021 10:43 AM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
Ga Cat,

Are you selling tickets to that bandwagon? If so, I want on.

Yes, they are imaginary tickets to an imaginary world paid for with monopoly money.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-23-2021 11:57 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's good enough for me, count me in.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-23-2021 02:05 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if the season ended today I believe as A #7 seed in the SEC tournament they could run the table.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-24-2021 07:44 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We will need great games out of Mintz and Jackson to win the tourney. Can Jackson stay out of foul trouble four straight games? Mintz has found his shot from the 3-point line. He's our dagger thrower. If defenses now key on him then we might be back to scoring 60 points a game.
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com