TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Skyy Clark sends encouraging message

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skyy Clark sends encouraging message
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-17-2021 03:37 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man I can’t wait to watch #BBN play again, win or lose I’m pulling for them each and every game because they really be giving their all under some tough conditions and no matter what they show up the next game ready to play. Much respect fellas.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 02-17-2021 05:26 PM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Same here Catmandoo. I'm glad they've had some time to practice on this court. Wishing our young team their best game of the season against Vandy. Go Cats!
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-17-2021 06:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WF, I hope your right on best game of the season.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-17-2021 10:11 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The proof is in the pudding. It was far from their best game. I don't think we will ever see a BEST game out of this team. In the second half I thought we had left the arena and 5 fans in the stands had donned our uniforms. I still say that Askew stops everything good that gets going with several flubs in a row. Will he do the same next season? I doubt if that will happen with some of the new players.
Posts: 14170 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-18-2021 06:13 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We scored a single basket, a break away lay in by Boston, in the first 5 minutes of the second half in last nights game!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123989 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-18-2021 09:12 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They act like they get drugged up or something during halftime. I've never seen anything like it.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-18-2021 09:44 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whatever you want to downplay, that first half was beautiful basketball. And despite the 'flubs', they managed to hang on and win.

I like how this team is growing. Yes, it is too late for any post-season glory, but at least they haven't laid down and given up. I am rally impressed with Brook's improvement. He is a beast. That flying dunk that he got called for a charge was AMAZING. But he has weak hands, and can't control the ball in traffic. I hope that will change too.

And Mintz and Boston are coming to be reliable scorers. Not sure why we didn't see much of Allen, but it is almost expected now. Sure wish Jackson would stay for next year. He would be awesome alongside the new guy Oscar.

[ 02-18-2021, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-18-2021 11:05 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with that being a good half of basketball and would add we had 5 players with double digit points and Askew with 9. It's good to see our players sharing the ball and taking good shots. The stat that impressed me the most was our free throw shooting (24-25) 96%.

[ 02-18-2021, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-18-2021 11:42 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Without the free throws we lose to the worst team in the SEC. Glad we won but not a very satisfying game. We can't play a 20-25 mi9nute game at TN on Saturday or we'll get our arses handed to us in a basket. [Eek!]
Posts: 14170 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com