TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK / Hogs Odds

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK / Hogs Odds
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-09-2021 11:50 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right now, the Cats are favored by one point in tonight's game at Rupp. I wouldn't bet a wooden nickle either way.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-09-2021 12:45 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I saw where the opening line was Ark favored by a point. Looks like people are expecting UK to win this one. I wouldn't bet it either, but I expect us to cover this one. [Frown]
Posts: 10342 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-09-2021 04:30 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't figure out why I don't really care who wins it. Just remember to turn it off at the next to last TV time out. [Big Grin]

[ 02-09-2021, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14159 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-09-2021 05:03 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And it's on ESPN, so mute the sound at tip-off. [Wink]

Does anyone else turn the sound off during the games? I almost always do when it's an ESPN game. Those announcers never shut up.

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-09-2021 05:19 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paul, I went on Amazon about 10 years ago and bought a Sports Synch Radio that allows me to listen to Tom and Mike call the game synchronized to the television broadcast so that it isn't so far ahead of television. It was around $30 and worth every penny of it.

It won't do any good if you don't live within an area where a local radio station is carrying the game live!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123983 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-09-2021 06:06 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For what its worth, I listen to wlap on iheart and since the radio is slower than the tv, I stop the tv and after a cpl of guesses get the radio and tv together - Tom/Matt much better than the people on tv... works good

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-09-2021 06:14 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd rather listen to the radio broadcast even if it is a little bit behind. At least I'd know what calls the refs make. On TV the announcers just ramble on about stuff having nothing to do with the game while calls are made and you don't what the call was. I think I'll try that iHeart radio broadcast tonight.
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 02-09-2021 06:29 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WLAP on echo and self-synchronization with tv is the way I watch it. I’ve heard enough about the “nail” from Jimmy Dykes. 😂

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-09-2021 06:41 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
EC, good thinking!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-10-2021 07:30 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
EC, that's exactly what I did last night and it was awesome. I didn't hear Jimmy Dykes for one second last night. I like the guy, but boy he doesn't shut up! And it's funny you brought up the "nail". How long did he use that rant about the nail? It had to be for almost an entire season! [Smile]

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com