TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Texas Game Cancelled

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Texas Game Cancelled
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-30-2021 11:38 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I, for one, think we should just cancel the rest of the season.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 01-30-2021 01:03 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
100% agree Norm!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-30-2021 01:12 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, maybe UNC could catc h up on wins if you do !!! [Big Grin]

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 01-30-2021 01:37 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MEL:

MEL

MEL - They can play the season out and UNC and Kansas both can still pass UK up. LOL.

UK has maybe 2 wins at most left on their schedule.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-30-2021 03:26 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How about that! Cal set all kinds of great records for most of his years here at UK but the last couple he is now setting all kinds of bad records. From hero to goat! [Eek!]
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 01-30-2021 06:41 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trey Ball:
quote:
Originally posted by MEL:

MEL

MEL - They can play the season out and UNC and Kansas both can still pass UK up. LOL.

UK has maybe 2 wins at most left on their schedule.

Trey, last year killed UNC on wins but they are turning it around a little bit this year.

MEl

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com