TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » DONE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DONE
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 01-14-2021 08:11 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After 5 deployments to Afghanistan. Number 6 coming up very shortly. My first TL being killed in action on my first rotation. My best friend being put in a wheel chair permanently on my 3rd rotation. Im done! Absolutely done with Kentucky basketball at the moment and it has nothing to do with their record. Sorry I am a little behind I just came out of the field last week for some predeployment training and was behind the power curve on this stuff.

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 848 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-14-2021 12:06 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who, you are one special person and to be admired. Thank you for what you do for our country. God Bless!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 01-14-2021 01:30 PM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHO,
Thank you so much for your service to our country. I was a physician during the Vietnam war dates but was in the USPHS and was never in danger like you. I made every effort to avoid the risks.
God bless you and your associates.

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-14-2021 02:14 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who, thank you for your service. I pray for your safety.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 01-14-2021 07:19 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your service. I gave the team a little slack (mainly due to ignorance), but if they do it again I’m done too.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
CatfanRick
Administrator
Member # 126

posted 01-14-2021 09:39 PM      Profile for CatfanRick   Email CatfanRick   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHO, your service and commitment are second only to your sacrifice(s) for our nation. Thank You!!!

If you get a chance get your Dad back on here. Always glad to see his thoughts on our Wildcats.

Come back safe and strong. Hopefully we will have a normal Wildcat team waiting for another great fan to cheer them on.

Posts: 7201 | From: Florence, Ky | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 01-15-2021 11:52 PM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you all so much for the support. It truly does mean a lot.

It just blows my mind the timing of their protest. Poorly timed and executed much like our offense. So I guess it is on par for this group.

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 848 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com