TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Sarr talks goals, who he models his game after, his impact on UK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarr talks goals, who he models his game after, his impact on UK
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-29-2020 11:17 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today, senior center Olivier Sarr had his first meeting with UK media as he prepares for the upcoming season, his first with the Kentucky Wildcats following his offseason transfer from Wake Forest.

Sarr made it no secret that his goal is to help UK win a national championship, and he’s ready to do whatever it takes to make it a reality.

“Whatever it takes, sacrifice, whatever the team needs me to sacrifice, and play my role at my best to help that team win and win the national championship.”

Sarr also talked about who he models his game after, which includes the likes of Hakeem Olajuwon, Tim Duncan, and UK legend Anthony Davis, who just won his first NBA championship with the Lakers.

“Currently I really like Anthony Davis. I’m trying to model my game after him. He’s a great defender He can guard one through five and that’s something I try to incorporate in my game, but he’s also a stretch five, one of the best centers in the league and an NBA champion.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com