TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Calipari gives injury update on Keion Brooks Jr.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calipari gives injury update on Keion Brooks Jr.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-26-2020 05:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Keion Brooks Jr., has noticeably been absent in recent practice videos and photos, and we came to find out that Brooks has been out for the last few weeks with an injury.

On Monday, John Calipari confirmed that Brooks has been out, and that Brooks had suffered a leg Injury and will be at least a few more weeks.

“He’s been hurt. He’s hurt his leg,” Cal said. “I think he’s going to be out a couple more weeks. So I’m literally on the court with all new guys. Every day I see him I’m like ‘how long?’ We need him back.”

With the 2020-21 season set to begin at the end of November, Brooks is missing valuable practice time as he looks to carve out a significant role for what’s projected to be a preseason top-10 Kentucky team.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com