TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » The Importance of B.J. Boston

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Importance of B.J. Boston
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-18-2020 05:15 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are right in the middle of football season, but Kentucky basketball is just around the corner. Practices began on Wednesday around the country and the first game of the season is expected to tip-off just before Thanksgiving, which is approaching quicker than you can imagine.

Before I got busy with Cincinnati Reds coverage, I had been breaking down film and profiling each Kentucky basketball player on Sunday’s for the 2020 season. I had intentionally saved B.J. Boston for last as I expected him to be the star of the team. Today, we will finally dive into what I expect to see from Boston this season.

In preparation, I watched three Sierra Canyon games from Boston’s senior season and went through his countless highlight tapes available on YouTube as well. If you missed the previous articles on Davion Mintz, Olivier Sarr, Keion Brooks, Terrence Clarke, Devin Askew, Isaiah Jackson, and Lance Ware you can click the links or scroll through my Twitter feed as I will have them all in an updated thread.

B.J. Boston finished up as the top Shooting Guard in the country according to 247 Sports and was number five overall in the final 2020 rankings. Boston played his senior season at Sierra Canyon High School with a star-studded lineup and averaged 19.7 points per game on his way to being named a McDonald’s All-American.

The incoming Wildcats backcourt had the opportunity to get some training in together in Lake Forest, California with former NBA point guard Darren Collison during the coronavirus pandemic. Devin Askew had already been training with Collison when he invited Boston, who lives about 45 minutes away. Soon after, Terrence Clarke decided to fly out to California from Massachusetts to spend some time with the Boston family so the highly-touted incoming trio could workout together.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com