TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Davion Mintz brings experience to young UK roster

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Davion Mintz brings experience to young UK roster
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-12-2020 06:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky’s Davion Mintz is the old man in the room. No player on Kentucky’s roster, even if Wake Forest transfer Olivier Sarr is cleared, has started more games in their college career than Mintz.

While at Creighton, Mintz started in 77 career games, including 65 starts in his final two seasons. He redshirted last season after suffering a high-ankle sprain in the preseason. Mintz jumped on the opportunity to graduate and finish his final season of eligibility at Kentucky. He’s looking to bring that college experience to his younger teammates.

“I still look at myself young in the world, but definitely old as an experience,” Mintz said. “I think my job is going to be so much easier because this group is receptive to everything. They’re always looking for advice. They don’t look at it as me telling them what to do. I do bring a lot of experience, it means nothing if guys aren’t willing to hear it. That’s what’s special about this group. Everyone is trying to learn and be their best self.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com