TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Damion Collins’ coach speaks with KSR about the five-star forward

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Damion Collins’ coach speaks with KSR about the five-star forward
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-10-2020 05:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Five-star forward Daimion Collins is one of the most tenacious defenders and pure athletes in the class of 2021, which explains why he has become one Kentucky’s top recruiting targets in recent months. Earning an offer from the program back on August 26, Kentucky has emerged as legitimate option for the 6’10” forward out of Atlanta, TX, joining four other finalists in Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech and Kansas.

His game, the best thing I can say about him is that he’s explosive. He just, he does some things that’ll have you shaking your head saying, “How did he do that?” It’s amazing watching his growth, really from the last two or three years, it’s amazing how good he’s gotten. He’s long, long-armed. What’s strange is, usually when you get the real tall kids – he’s about 6’10” – they don’t have the explosive jumping ability. He’s got like a 40- or 45-inch vertical, I think. He’s just so athletic and so explosive. I’d also say his game is in the baby stages, I think that’s why people are so excited about him. You see so much potential for growth, it’s unbelievable.

Link

[ 10-10-2020, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com